Jump to content


Pay Barfine For Young Man In Boy Bar - Take To Hotel To Have Sex With My Girlfriend


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 MaakSiDa

MaakSiDa

    member

  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:09

Pay barfine for young man in boy bar in Pattaya, to take to hotel to have sex with my girlfriend. Anyone ever tried this variety of MMF? If yes, what bar??

#2 huumlaar

huumlaar

    old hand

  • Members
  • 1034 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:19

View PostMaakSiDa, on 26 July 2012 - 04:09, said:

Pay barfine for young man in boy bar in Pattaya, to take to hotel to have sex with my girlfriend. Anyone ever tried this variety of MMF? If yes, what bar??

I've visited the gay/boy bars, was surprised to see how many single women there where there (Thai even more interestingly) to pick up the obviously gay guys (performing on stage male to male sex) and take away for sex.

So if that's ok, go for it,

My thinking though it would be far easier to find someone from a straight scene perhaps, unless you yourself was interested in playing with the lad.

#3 MaakSiDa

MaakSiDa

    member

  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:58

View Posthuumlaar, on 26 July 2012 - 05:19, said:

I've visited the gay/boy bars, was surprised to see how many single women there where there (Thai even more interestingly) to pick up the obviously gay guys (performing on stage male to male sex) and take away for sex.

So if that's ok, go for it,

My thinking though it would be far easier to find someone from a straight scene perhaps, unless you yourself was interested in playing with the lad.

Thanks, mate. Yes, finding a regular Joe would be easier. The thing is that I want to lure her towards MMF. She's very shy and conservative, but mentioned that she might want to go to a 'ladyboy bar'. Therefore the idea to barfine a guy there who she likes, in order to start her interest in MMF.  :hubbahubba:

#4 Horneytorney

Horneytorney

    member

  • Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:55

actually I would say the wish to go to a ladyboy bar and having sex with a gay guy from a boy bar are two different shoes!

#5 The_Munchmaster

The_Munchmaster

    Fat Cunt

  • Board Sponsors
  • 12231 posts
  • LocationBonnie Scotland at the moment

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:18

MMF?  :dunno:
"Guess that I was born to be a rover.
Guess I've always been a rolling stone.
But someday when my rolling days are over.
I will find a place to call my own.
'Cause even the lone stars they get lonesome.
Lonesome as the lost ship on the sea.
Even the lone stars they get lonesome.
Lonesome for a lone star man like me."

#6 Horneytorney

Horneytorney

    member

  • Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:34

View PostThe_Munchmaster, on 26 July 2012 - 10:18, said:

MMF?  :dunno:
Male Male Female, you innocent Munchie! :neener:
never done it and certainly would not do, but a couple of times FFM or FFFM during my wild years...

#7 gobbledonk

gobbledonk

    old hand

  • Members
  • 10616 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:36

Two guys and a girl, Munchy. I'm sure I can leave the possibilities to your imagination ....  :neener:

I abandoned the whole LB thing in favour of a Tom months ago, and I'm much happier with my new choice. As for the 'gay guy' thing, I suspect those guys would hump your grandmother if you paid them enough ....

Attached Files


the price of freedom :> eternal nonchalance

#8 gobbledonk

gobbledonk

    old hand

  • Members
  • 10616 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:39

View PostHorneytorney, on 26 July 2012 - 10:34, said:

Male Male Female, you innocent Munchie! :neener:
never done it and certainly would not do, but a couple of times FFM or FFFM during my wild years...

Yeah - 3 is the absolute max HT - anything more would just seem ostenatious ......
the price of freedom :> eternal nonchalance

#9 sayjann

sayjann

    old hand

  • Board Sponsors
  • 12956 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:46

View Postgobbledonk, on 26 July 2012 - 10:39, said:

Yeah - 3 is the absolute max HT - anything more would just seem ostenatious ......
i remember Years ago visiting a gay go-go as my lady at the time was curious.
we were immediately surrounded by young men offering me all sorts of services,but i was with a lady and made it clear i was'nt interested.
i got the offers of sex in the s/t room and my lady was welcome to join in.... :yikes:
in the end it got oppressive and i had to leave but an interesting experience in some ways.
but ended the night with my lady and a friend of hers who she persuaded me to take back to the hotel with us.
a happy ending to the night.
Go-Go Yubari is my favourite Go-Go

#10 Dumsoda

Dumsoda

    Sex Tourist

  • Board Sponsors
  • 5545 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:33

View Postsayjann, on 26 July 2012 - 11:46, said:

i remember Years ago visiting a gay go-go as my lady at the time was curious.
we were immediately surrounded by young men offering me all sorts of services,but i was with a lady and made it clear i was'nt interested.
i got the offers of sex in the s/t room and my lady was welcome to join in.... :yikes:
in the end it got oppressive and i had to leave but an interesting experience in some ways.
but ended the night with my lady and a friend of hers who she persuaded me to take back to the hotel with us.
a happy ending to the night.


What was HIS name......55555555
Whatever !!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users