Pay Barfine For Young Man In Boy Bar - Take To Hotel To Have Sex With My Girlfriend

MaakSiDa

Pay barfine for young man in boy bar in Pattaya, to take to hotel to have sex with my girlfriend. Anyone ever tried this variety of MMF? If yes, what bar??

I've visited the gay/boy bars, was surprised to see how many single women there where there (Thai even more interestingly) to pick up the obviously gay guys (performing on stage male to male sex) and take away for sex.

So if that's ok, go for it,

My thinking though it would be far easier to find someone from a straight scene perhaps, unless you yourself was interested in playing with the lad.

I've visited the gay/boy bars, was surprised to see how many single women there where there (Thai even more interestingly) to pick up the obviously gay guys (performing on stage male to male sex) and take away for sex.

So if that's ok, go for it,

My thinking though it would be far easier to find someone from a straight scene perhaps, unless you yourself was interested in playing with the lad.

Thanks, mate. Yes, finding a regular Joe would be easier. The thing is that I want to lure her towards MMF. She's very shy and conservative, but mentioned that she might want to go to a 'ladyboy bar'. Therefore the idea to barfine a guy there who she likes, in order to start her interest in MMF. :hubbahubba:

Two guys and a girl, Munchy. I'm sure I can leave the possibilities to your imagination .... :neener:

I abandoned the whole LB thing in favour of a Tom months ago, and I'm much happier with my new choice. As for the 'gay guy' thing, I suspect those guys would hump your grandmother if you paid them enough ....

post-1096-0-37314200-1343299010.jpg

Yeah - 3 is the absolute max HT - anything more would just seem ostenatious ......

i remember Years ago visiting a gay go-go as my lady at the time was curious.

we were immediately surrounded by young men offering me all sorts of services,but i was with a lady and made it clear i was'nt interested.

i got the offers of sex in the s/t room and my lady was welcome to join in.... :yikes:

in the end it got oppressive and i had to leave but an interesting experience in some ways.

but ended the night with my lady and a friend of hers who she persuaded me to take back to the hotel with us.

a happy ending to the night.

i remember Years ago visiting a gay go-go as my lady at the time was curious.

we were immediately surrounded by young men offering me all sorts of services,but i was with a lady and made it clear i was'nt interested.

i got the offers of sex in the s/t room and my lady was welcome to join in.... :yikes:

in the end it got oppressive and i had to leave but an interesting experience in some ways.

but ended the night with my lady and a friend of hers who she persuaded me to take back to the hotel with us.

a happy ending to the night.

What was HIS name......55555555

Archived