Pay Barfine For Young Man In Boy Bar - Take To Hotel To Have Sex With My Girlfriend

MaakSiDa

True, of course. Still, I'd like to give it a try to interest her in MMF.

My man, I'm passing this on with the usual disclaimer that I dont personally know the poster nor can I verify any of the contents of his post. Its from my Patts board - anyone who has been to Soi 6 in Patts will know that, if said fantasy is ever going to happen, thats as good a place as any.

Gobby, its doable or in my case doneable. Many years ago when Pooks bar in soi 6 had only girls working there (circa 2004 or so) there was a nasty little pale skinned hussy named Dar who when I barfined her asked if i wanted to see her being sodomised by a katoey from Jasmine bar (which was then next door). At that time I declined the offer. Around the same time there was kinky little number working in MFY in soi 6 that also offered something similar "you want to see katoey fuck my ass and you can make movie". Again I declined. A third occassion Oi from Bustop offered the same deal, "I have katoey friend can fuck my ass". That was 3 offers without me even asking.

I finally succumbed one evening back in about 2007 when in Pooks bar (which still had 80% real girls working there) I barfined a 18yo girl from downstairs after a few too many beers on my first night in pattaya after a long absence. On our way to the upstairs room we had to pass the upstairs gogo stage where there was a katoey and girl dancing on stage to an audience of none. Keen for another beer I stopped and bought them a drink when it was again put to me "pay bar and you can watch katoey fuck my ass".

I relented and I remember doing the 18 yo doggy style and asking the katoey who was doing the same with the other girl, which hole (s)he was reaming and high fiving him when he replyed "ass of course". If memory seves me correctly we ended up doing a DP on the girl and the 18 yo looking on in shock. Ended up with the katoey stoking off and blurting all over the unsuspected 18 yo who squeeled and ran off to the showers like she had been sprayed with toxic waste. Sad thing was that the katoey had a bigger dick than me. In fact said katoey still works in Pooks bar and still up for banging chicks. Pretty butch number though, looked kind of convincing 6 years ago but now look more like Harvey Keitel in Taxi Driver with a silicon tit job.

The only limiting factor in Pattaya is your imagination. Seek and ye shall find.

• 9 months later...

had a friend of mine tried this . but he dint find any in a lb bar as most of them as into men and rarley get a erection.

but u cud try boyztown gogos or sunee plaza near soi vc.

my friend got a boy but i dint not ask him details as im not into that :D

Archived