Obsessed With Pills

khunsanuk

Wy ask Wy? Thais like 'em, they make them feel better, it's all good! (I have noticed recently that multi-colored pills seems popular? Half-yellow, half-green, say? Seems a bit much...

Placebos can work on a limited basis. But I would not treat liver cancer with them. That is why you do double blind testing.

Still waiting for my outing. And Cav's Six Sigma management review of his manufacturing process. (Which could be easily done with a jewelers scale BTW!)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once had an eye infection while in Pattaya. My girl took me to a clinic of some kind. They gave me pink pills for the morning, yellow pills for lunch and blue pills for the evening. I asked what the pills were and the doctor said "medicine for your eyes". I took the pink and blue pills that day, but then common sense took over and I went to a pharmacy and purchased antibiotic eye drops and tossed out the pills.

I once had an eye infection while in Pattaya. My girl took me to a clinic of some kind. They gave me pink pills for the morning, yellow pills for lunch and blue pills for the evening. I asked what the pills were and the doctor said "medicine for your eyes". I took the pink and blue pills that day, but then common sense took over and I went to a pharmacy and purchased antibiotic eye drops and tossed out the pills.

Did you wake up in the matrix?

A good video that explains and provides a demo on how to make the silver water

and the rest of the Beck Protocol...it's a bit long, so get a bowl of popcorn...

Wow, 1 hour 46min? I'll deff stream it and see what I think. However, if it like the method you used, you would have to have some pretty sophisticated timing devices to get the 30ppm with in even 50% +- margins unless you are just making huge vats at a time.

• 1 month later...

Ok Cav, I watched it. Sorry but he is nuts in just production alone and ignoring the health clames. Seriously.. just think about it. You should know it's all kinds of pain in the ass to get things in the ppm range even with seriously accurate weights and measure teck.

I would make this comparison.....

You can no more tell anyone with accuracy... nor can you gaurentee... your method of producing colloidal silver at your prescribed amount than you can tell me the ppm of instant coffee (or anything) made by using a spoon to put the powder it in the cup. Also, even using distilled water, the amount of oxidation from the air in the bottle over a short time would render most silver a totally different substance.

You claimed to have a degree in chemistry. You should know this already.

Archived