Obsessed With Pills

khunsanuk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His father said he doesn't even take aspirin. More in line with my medical beliefs. http://bleacherrepor...fusing-medicine

Something I find funny looking back on this thread is that the way Cav explains he makes this stuff violates lot of just simple health laws such as cleaned productions tools and knowledge of material make up. Also that he questions my backe ground in science but admits he has no back ground in it especially in comparative analysis.

Dont get me wrong, I like Cav and we have spent many a fine night together bar hopping. But I look forward to watching him make a run of this stuff.

Something I find funny looking back on this thread is that the way Cav explains he makes this stuff violates lot of just simple health laws such as cleaned productions tools and knowledge of material make up. Also that he questions my backe ground in science but admits he has no back ground in it especially in comparative analysis.

Dont get me wrong, I like Cav and we have spent many a fine night together bar hopping. But I look forward to watching him make a run of this stuff.

Errrrrrrrrrrr...looks like you are mistaken, again....

Purdue University, 1985 (Bach Science)

Bournes, 1990 (Master Science)

Six Sigma certified (waaaay beyond comparative analysis)

...and all my qualifications have turned into a Thai Work Permit and all can be easily shown at a Friday night meeting.

...and beyond the *** hearsay *** that you spout...you offer ZERO PROOF and have been "outed" by Pom Michael and my friend Ross...should I continue???? Lao de tur...

I just took my 4 year old to the emergency room yesterday. Since Friday, he has had a fever (off and on), runny nose, sour throat and now a cough. No big deal, just give him aspirin and something for his sore throat. Not good enough for my thai wife. She insisted he see a Doctor. Since he does have health insurance, but no Doctor, we went to an emergency room, where they checked him and took a swab from his mouth. It turned out to be negative and a viral infection that has to run its course. No medications were prescribed, which pissed off my wife. Now she wants to go back to Thailand, where emergency rooms are used for common ailments and the Doctor always offers medication at inflated prices. Whats wrong with this picture, other than I wasted half a day that I could have spent at work, trying to appease my wife?

Welcome to health care.

Over the years I have found it is a very, very personal choice and requires effort.

My friend, Ross, would really push alternative treatments and some people got turned off. I prefer to go at it in baby steps, as people first need to be educated that they are very good alternatives to chemo, pills and antibiotics.

For sure, if you go to a Thai medical facility, you will leave with a mountain of pills and often a shot of something or other.

I prefer the "hillbilly" prescription; shot and a beer! :dunno:

Errrrrrrrrrrr...looks like you are mistaken, again....

Purdue University, 1985 (Bach Science)

Bournes, 1990 (Master Science)

Six Sigma certified (waaaay beyond comparative analysis)

...and all my qualifications have turned into a Thai Work Permit and all can be easily shown at a Friday night meeting.

...and beyond the *** hearsay *** that you spout...you offer ZERO PROOF and have been "outed" by Pom Michael and my friend Ross...should I continue???? Lao de tur...

I must have missed where I was "outed." You'll have to show me. Feel free to continue.

And six sigma??? That is a management system so I am not sure how that applies unless you want to discuss again how you don't know about industrial coatings.. or even what you are making. Cav you said yourself you have not tested the things you make. Six Sigma indeed.

The machines are impartial, it reads what it reads. I have no money to make or loose, no ax to grind, so if your sample was what you said it was I would have been happy to say so. My only issue is where you say what it DOES. So please show me your peer reviewed or 1st world lab results that you did not simply download from youtube. I am also really interested in how light reacts to silver in particulate form vs anything else in a fluid. (Remember "Refraction?")

Also, how do you guarantee that you get 30ppm with your current / anode / cathode method? Because to do that with a simple store bought stop watch would be flat out astounding.

So again, I say I will enjoy watching you make a batch of this. I'll even bring the scotch.

(BTW, who is Ross?)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived