Obsessed With Pills

khunsanuk

I would say that travel insurance is probably a good idea - its not that expensive and will cover repatriation in case of a serious accident/illness that could otherwise cost millions of bt.Long term health insurance is a different issue.Opinion is divided on the issue - some people say its ultimately cheaper to self insure ( ie. keep some cash/assets in reserve to cover the cost )because the insurance companies often increase the annual premiums for cover by large amounts as the policy holder gets older until evetually they have to cancel. :chinaman:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would definitely recommend taking out insurance even simple procedures can rack up the the bills at a western standard hospital

A couple of months ago I had an accident which resulted in a couple of severed tendons and a large cut on the top of my foot. My initial visit to BNH clocked up 25,000 THB against my insurance and subsequent visits over the following 7 weeks probably another 10,000 THB overall, so that is in excess of 1,000 of your US Dollars all for dropping a mirror on my foot.

Thanks Yow a Rat and Mekong. Gracias. Would need the insurance for year minimum, and probably 2 years maximum. From that perspective it's worthwhile (if it was a few months wouldn't bother, foolish or no). Who imagined the tedium involved with going to Thailand for a little while. Cancel all leases and contracts - phone, apartment, electric, gas, cable, etc.). Put stuff in storage. Figure out what to do with car. Notify banks and credit cards. Figure out what to do with mail. Find a home for cat. Anticipate what you need to do once getting there. And on.

I would say that travel insurance is probably a good idea - its not that expensive and will cover repatriation in case of a serious accident/illness that could otherwise cost millions of bt

Fuck yeah! Just make sure you aren't paying a premium to cover the 200 baht Tshirts you buy while you're there, it just aint worth it. Shop around. (IMO medical and evac is enough unless you are bringing something worth a lot of money eg camera gear etc).

Opinion is divided on the issue - some people say its ultimately cheaper to self insure

For sure, it it cheaper long term and on average, that's why the insurance companies make money. BUT if you are the one in 1000+ who gets unlucky, will the said couple of hundred thousand baht or million or so baht be easy to come up with while you are laid up in hospital, and will it be missed? Can you afford it is the main question.

Not me with a cold and horse. You must be thinking of someone else, for sure!

How did they test it? what test did they use, as there is a specific method to do the testing.

My 99.999% pure silver electrodes have shrunken very noticeable in size so nano-particles of silver are going into the water, no doubt about it.

Try to get you money back on the testing as they did not do the job!

My rinky-dink meter readily displays the PPM of the colloidal silver in the water, usually 20 ~ 30 PPM, depending on the PPM I want.

If my athlete's foot flares up, a dab of silver water puts it down within hours.

The US Military now has a silver gel in their first aid kits and the silver gel is now FDA approved.

Please enlighten me as to the method you used. Oh wait... let me guess... someone told you that is what it was.

No, it was you. You would remember me well if you saw me. We've hung out quite a bit. I'm the guy that was involved in the peer review of the AIDS vaccine test a few years ago. I bought a bottel from the same guy you told me to.

There are literary hundreds of ways to test for the stuff. One way would be to boil off all the water and see what is left on the bottom. But that is not specific. So I used gas chromatography to test for organic and hydrocharbolics as well as mass spectrometry and then a sulfer and then a nitric acid metod to detect even .00001mg / L (parts per million) concentrations of silver. You will recall I told you you would get more silver by just stirring your coffee with a silver spoon in the morning.

BTW, Silver is a very common antibiotic in topical solutions. That is well documented. But if that effect was going on in your stomach you would be suffering from of Vitamin k defincecy because it would be killing off all the bacteria in your stomach.

I would definitely recommend taking out insurance even simple procedures can rack up the the bills at a western standard hospital

A couple of months ago I had an accident which resulted in a couple of severed tendons and a large cut on the top of my foot. My initial visit to BNH clocked up 25,000 THB against my insurance and subsequent visits over the following 7 weeks probably another 10,000 THB overall, so that is in excess of 1,000 of your US Dollars all for dropping a mirror on my foot.

(Not to mention the 7 years of bad luck!!!)

Seriously though, this is true.

What I do is buy the ins from Amex when I am doing personal travel. Cost about $50 a month and cover medical bills and evac back to the US. Worth it's weight in gold.

There are literary hundreds of ways to test for the stuff. One way would be to boil off all the water and see what is left on the bottom. But that is not specific.

Let me reply with CAPS:

BOILING OFF THE WATER WOULD REVEAL NOTHING!

IT IS NANO-PARTICLES OF SLIVER, NOT VISIBLE TO THE EYE, SO YOU ARE WRONG!! STRIKE ONE.

So I used gas chromatography to test for organic and hydrocharbolics as well as mass spectrometry and then a sulfer and then a nitric acid metod to detect even .00001mg / L (parts per million) concentrations of silver.

EASY WAY IS TO EXPOSE A TEASPOON TO SUNLIGHT AND IT WILL TURN GRAY DUE TO THE SILVER IN THE WATER, JUST LIKE PHOTO FILM WHEN EXPOSE TO LIGHT.

OR LIKE THE VIDEO SHOWS, USE A SMALL LASER TO GO THRU THE SILVER WATER, IT "BENDS" DUE TO THE NANO-PARTICLES OF SLIVER IN THE WATER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPwOqa7NegI

You will recall I told you you would get more silver by just stirring your coffee with a silver spoon in the morning.

NO WAY, DON'T AGREE AT ALL. I CAN SHOW YOU THE SILVER ELECTRODES THAT I USE AND YOU CAN SEE HOW THEY HAVE BEEN REDUCED IN SIZE. THE NANO-PARTICLES OF SILVER ARE REALLY GOING INTO THE WATER, NO DOUBT. SEE THE EASY TO DO, ABOVE TWO TESTS.

YOU ALSO SAID PREVIOUSLY YOU FOUND "PLASTIC" IN THE SOLUTION...WE *** ONLY *** USE METAL BOTTLE CAPS, NEVER PLASTIC, SO YOUR "RESEARCH" IS FLAWED!!

BTW, Silver is a very common antibiotic in topical solutions. That is well documented. But if that effect was going on in your stomach you would be suffering from of Vitamin k defincecy because it would be killing off all the bacteria in your stomach.

WRONG. BY THE TIME IT GETS INTO YOUR STOMACH, THE ACIDS IN YOUR STOMACH SOMEWHAT NEUTRALIZE IT.

THERE IS *** NO WAY *** YOU WILL BE SUFFERING VITAMIN K DEFICIENCY.

Where do you do this test at?

What laboratory? what building, who was involved? what are your qualifications? where did you go to school? what year...hey. if you provide some good answers, I will have to hire you!!! :dunno:

Where do you do this test at?

What laboratory? what building, who was involved? what are your qualifications? where did you go to school? what year...hey. if you provide some good answers, I will have to hire you!!! :dunno:

Come one Mike, you know who I am and what I do. I only did the test at your and another members request back in 2010. If you want I can pm you a short bio but I expect yours in return even though it seems no amount of science will dispel your belief in this "miracle cure-all." A lot of the tests you are showing are really lame scientifically. Dispelling the boiling water method because you cant see it? Please give me more credit than just using the "eyeball exam." Even something you can not see will leave it self on the bottom. A cotton swab and into the spectromiter will show the result. Water itself bends light. In scientific circules we call it "refraction" and you see it most times as rainbows. Put any disolved or small particle in water, -sand, glass, whatever- and you will get a more pronounced effect. As for changing color, sunlight itself does not effect silver that way. Silver chloride (AgCl) however does and I think silver oxide will also be photo sensitive. (Remember photography?) So if your stuff is turning gray while still sealed, in the presence of sunlight, you have something else going on. Sulfer will do it too, which is the cause of silver oxide, ie that grey stuff called tarnish.

The lab was the NBC (Nuke Chem Bio) Germ WarFare lab in NC where I was based out of for a number of years.

The bottle that I bought was glass with a plastic cap like a medicin bottle. (No idea what you make or even that you make it.) I still have it and can post a pic once I get back to Raleigh on Wed and can take one. (Of note was also some biological residue (minute, not really worth mentioning) in the sample that I think must have come from the hand of the person filling the bottle.) Most caps for food use have a plastic coating which prevents the metal (aluminum, tin, steel) from corroding. If you are using uncoated caps then you are getting one or all of these in your mixture. Pop open a coke and see. Or look at the inside of a soda can and you will see the coating in most cases. If you are really using pure metal to glass, the seal must be horrible.

WOW...I threw my azz out there hoping to get more traffic for the board :dunno: (don't mean to give you a difficult time).

For discussion purposes, I use hospital grade, distilled water. The laser goes straight thru, before the silver in added.

After the silver is added, a pronounced effect (refraction) can easily be seen, so there is silver in the water, for sure.

No human hands even come in contact with the silver water.

Like in the video clip of Bob Beck, when he was making his batch of silver water, white clouds can be seen. This is silver chloride, since he was using tap water, this can be expected. The hospital grade, distilled water never has these clouds, no chlorine in the water as it is distilled. No brainer there.

You bought a bottle? Was it a 700ml bottle? Usually we would have provided a small, 100ml or so, free. My partner was using Cutting Daeng (Red Bull) bottles for the samples, with the original metal cap.

If not too much of a pain, I would like to see a pic of the bottle but it is OK if not.

We have a doctor in Pol Pet on the "program" and he has said that it is 100% successful. He is supposed to have all this documented. He is using more then the silver water, also the magnetic pulser, pretty much the full range of the Beck Protocol. He has cured hundreds of patients of ailments from TB to whatever nasties there are out there.

We had been hoping he could do some viral load counts for the HIV people he has successfully treated but his funding so limited, he cannot.

More as it happens...

Archived