Obsessed With Pills

khunsanuk

The silver water kills bacteria, virus, pathogens, fungus and mold.

Unfortunately, it does not replace/repair the torn/missing parts in my knees, so no running for me.

Proof: 2- Japanese ladies stricken with "shingles". *** Cured ***.

My father, went to the doctor; bladder infection, PSA count thru the roof (prostrate cancer) and congestive heart failure. The US doc said, "you are 90 years old, nothing we can do for you".

I said, bullshit!!!

One week on silver water, bladder infection, GONE!

One month on silver water, PSA number UNDETECTABLE, I call that a CURE!

Congestive heart failure, on the mend.

That was 2 years ago and he has had no relapse! and going strong!!

Silver water CURES malaria. Hospital usually 7 ~ 10 days, out of the hospital, CURED, in 3 days! Facts!!

I have previously posted videos to prove this on malaria, but for some, they will never believe the sun sets in the west no matter what.

For sure, healthcare is a personal item and requires effort. Lao da tur (up to you).

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Proof: 2- Japanese ladies stricken with "shingles". *** Cured ***."

Link? Or is this another "someone told me"?

Cav, all of those are isolated incidents and not scientific proof.

In order for this to be proven - scientifically! - you'd need to do a lot of tests with control groups (I think that's what it's called, right) and then have those tests redone again by at least one set of unrelated scientists in a different lab.

Sanuk!

The silver water kills bacteria, virus, pathogens, fungus and mold.

So does sulfuric acid. And like acid, if it did all that it would kill you, too. How do you explain if it kills all those so well it is not attacking the cells on your tongue? Your liver? Your marrow?

Proof: 2- Japanese ladies stricken with "shingles". *** Cured ***.

My father, went to the doctor; bladder infection, PSA count thru the roof (prostrate cancer) and congestive heart failure. The US doc said, "you are 90 years old, nothing we can do for you".

I said, bullshit!!!

One week on silver water, bladder infection, GONE!

One month on silver water, PSA number UNDETECTABLE, I call that a CURE!

Congestive heart failure, on the mend.

Verified by ... who?

A few questions.... Bladder infections will go away on their own. And if your PSA is undetectable, you're in big trouble. (KLK3) Kalikrein-3 is produced by a gene in your DNA! It is persent in every male on the planet. (look it up!) If he hase none or it is undetectable... your in real trouble.

And if you are saying it is curing his Congestive heart failure, then it should be working on the knees too. They are both physical problems not related to pathogens.

Seriously Cav.. you really should look some of these up before making claims that contradict themselves.

Silver water CURES malaria. Hospital usually 7 ~ 10 days, out of the hospital, CURED, in 3 days! Facts!!

I have previously posted videos to prove this on malaria, but for some, they will never believe the sun sets in the west no matter what.

I am completely open to scientific evidence. But is has to be scientific. And your claims refute themselves left and right. You asked me about my testing yet show none of yours. As KS said, lets see some real double blind tests which are really not that hard to do. And if as you say you are making money on this stuff, you owe it to the people you are pitching.

KS - Note even The Corinthian will say Silver does have some anti bacterial Antiseptic and disinfectant properties, it's used in dressings, it just doesn't cure all etc.

It's used interestingly as a water purifier on the Space Station.

That's the problem. Something cures a little, then some nutter (not my silver foil hat mate Cav) goes, IT'LL CURE ALL!

But Silver does kill some nasties,

This is quite interesting, basically says Colloidal Silver is rubbish but points out the more interesting medical use of Silver.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_uses_of_silver

...and more...look up on Youtube yourself...

Youtube is such a bastion of compelling science....? Youtube is proof...?

You got to love their disclaimer;

American Biotech Labs LLC will use reasonable efforts to include complete, accurate, and up-to-date information on this site, however, American Biotech Labs, LLC does not warrant or assure the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the content contain herein. It is the users responsibility to verify any information found on this site.

American Biotech Labs

If I put that on a paper I would be laughed out of the lab..!

Cav, I will agree with you that medicare doctors too easily use the excuse of "its old age" when treating patients in their 80's and older. At least, they did with my dad, who finally died at age 89. I hope that your dad is in good health and still has a good quality of life. I honestly can say I wouldn't want to be 91, knowing I would probably be dragging an oxygen bottle with me as I cruise in my motorized wheelchair.

Archived