First Trip Reprot To Los: Days 4-12

Mr. Mojo

OP

could you please give us the name and location of the HiSo Wine Bar.

In my prior life....when I liked a drink or 5.....Red wine was a fav of mine.

I'm currently in Bkk for the next 6 weeks or so and would like to check it out

Thanks DS

...well, about the wine bar girl, seemed like a rookie to me. All the signs were there - nervous, shaking, and awkward when we went to bed. Gave wai bow on entry to wine bar and every interaction. Very little English, had written English cheat sheet in pocket. She stuck out as very different to me for BKK. I'm not calling her a virgin, just not one of the heavily used, hardened BGs who have had 10 kilometers of it. I saw hundreds of those and met many, and there was an obvious difference. But who cares either way, she was great and I had fun. Ava wine bar on Soi 11.

About Phuket, everyone is in your face there especially the massage girls. BGs had that blank disinterested look. It just did not personally excite me. Maybe I learned that your average BG is not for me...

Cheers

Aah , now we have chap who is enjoying the fruits of the engaged and aware approach to mongering.

And he's coming back, as they say, you never go to Thailand twice, it's either once and no return or you keep coming back, and back, and back....

Actually, I think that you are quite right about that.

But of course, there are always exceptions.

I just met my brother in Krabi. His first trip was in 1992 - with me - and he now revisited 20 years later, which will be his last trip in this region.

He just went because he got a great deal on 2 weeks of island hopping due to low season. And low season it sure was.

My brother knew that we were in the region, but we had arranged to meet a week later in Trang.

He had kept our travel a secret to his family so that they would be surprised when we joined them.

Only one who got surprised when we showed up at his hotel one week prior to our arrangement was him. When I knocked on their door: I said "Loom serwit khrap".

My son filmed the entire event, his wife and child just smiled and said hello, but I could see his jaw drop and at first he did not know what to say.

Funniest thing I have witnessed in a long while.

About Phuket, everyone is in your face there especially the massage girls. BGs had that blank disinterested look. It just did not personally excite me. Maybe I learned that your average BG is not for me...

Cheers

i never understand these sort of statements?.

i'm sure there are ladies like you describe all over the world....???

i never had a problem with massage girls as i was'nt intersted and just smiled and said no thanks.

i was never persued down the road by any of them,were you?.

so how were they a problem.

BG's are easily spotted.

those that just want as many drinks as possible and are not really that interested in boom-boom are spotted easily and therefore easily avoided.

that's why i don't bar-hop(not that i know if you do)because you soon know who is interested and who is not.

i admit the freelancers can be a little detacthed and come out with what seems a routine of chat.

but i avoid them anyway as i know i can get much better elsewhere.

not to say i've not my fair fair share of bad ones in the past.

i never understand these sort of statements?.

i'm sure there are ladies like you describe all over the world....???

i never had a problem with massage girls as i was'nt intersted and just smiled and said no thanks.

BG's are easily spotted.

those that just want as many drinks as possible and are not really that interested in boom-boom are spotted easily and therefore easily avoided.

that's why i don't bar-hop(not that i know if you do)because you soon know who is interested and who is not.

i admit the freelancers can be a little detacthed and come out with what seems a routine of chat.

but i avoid them anyway as i know i can get much better elsewhere.

not to say i've not my fair fair share of bad ones in the past.

Different people get different vibrations from some places. There is nothing to argue about. hippy.gif

I had several hanging on me, one pulling my arm while dragging her down the street, another coming up grabbing my ass. But then, maybe I am better looking than you? 55555

I had several hanging on me, one pulling my arm while dragging her down the street, another coming up grabbing my ass. But then, maybe I am better looking than you? 55555

I guess the when grabbing your front and feeling a tiny stiff thing, they thought is was a money roll in your front pocket. evil-halloween.gif

never a problem for me,i saw them in advance and just smiled and carried on walking.

yes most of the places i passed would call out to me and everyone else but i have in my experience seen anyone persued down the street.

most of the street massage ladies seem more interested in sitting there and just calling to anyone who walks past.

only ever had the experience of having a massage from this sort of place 3 times and 2 were pretty bad so i would'nt bother again.

Archived