Yeah, Somebody Lubs Me

radioman

Got an email today, can't quite work out what the point was, still it made me feel good, looks like somebody loves me :sad::nono:

Am Engr william philip.I hail from lancaster UK,I attended oxford university,where i studied marine engineering,Am 47 years old single and work as a marine engineer in the submarine section. Am elegant,vibrant,vigorous and full of life I was opporturned to glance through your page and personnality profle.You seem to be the woman of my choice.You scarlet lips,ebong hair,well biult physique charming face,sedycing eyes are of great intersest to me.In fact,your entirety commands my variety of interest

Yes, I suspect this offer comes with ropes rather than strings attached! Having been to Nigeria I feel well qualified to do more than look askance at anyone who might suggest I move there, aint happenin! And no disrespect but I don't even touch women of colour, well not that colour. Well there was one at the hotel in Lagos, very early 20's very cute very farkable, but nah, don't think so.

Butt(sic) still, I don't get it, is this some weird convoluted scam? How? I have to presume that the heifers of this world, clad in chiffon and coated in Krylon® are leaking at the crotch from such a proposition.

Got an email today, can't quite work out what the point was, still it made me feel good, looks like somebody loves me :sad::nono:

Am Engr william philip.I hail from lancaster UK,I attended oxford university,where i studied marine engineering,Am 47 years old single and work as a marine engineer in the submarine section. Am elegant,vibrant,vigorous and full of life I was opporturned to glance through your page and personnality profle.You seem to be the woman of my choice.You scarlet lips,ebong hair,well biult physique charming face,sedycing eyes are of great intersest to me.In fact,your entirety commands my variety of interest

Not every transvestite get such nice letters. spin.gif

Archived