Dry Friday

radioman

Anotherdry day/night. Anybody have a suggestion as to where a cold one might be found? Is it dry tomorrow as well ? It's a special lady's birthday tomorrow and I know she will like to have a happy time. Just not up to speed with the news this week.

Plenty of places will be serving. Patpong is usually not troubled by such events.

Funny at Dinner last night, old fav place on the River... always great food.

Waitress came running over and put Wine bottle under the table.....Glasses still full and openly on display.

Big Police come check now....we have to move bottles...cant sell alcohol today

lol....loosly translated....3 Curry Crabs...to go....no charge

Anotherdry day/night. Anybody have a suggestion as to where a cold one might be found? Is it dry tomorrow as well ? It's a special lady's birthday tomorrow and I know she will like to have a happy time. Just not up to speed with the news this week.

i presume you are in BKK?.

get yourself down to Phuket,never a problem getting alcohol on 'dry periods'.

Asalabucha was Thursday, Khao Phansa today - both dry. I forgot about Thursday and went off to pay my rent, only to find the banks closed. I got the idea when I saw a Phansa procession passing by taking a candle to the wat. :p

Not only didn't I pay my rent, but I planned to stop at a favourite spot for lunch and a cold beer. No beer that day. I also noticed the place was almost empty. Only women were there, the men all off sulking.

p.s Howsomever, I have a bottle of Scotch in the kitchen. Be prepared! :beer:

Archived