Early Morning Parking In Central Bkk (Siam)

Encore

I need to visit a govt office in central BKK, close to Siam Paragon, which is Siam BTS station. But i am driving from outside BKK. Noramlly i'd park at Paragon or MBK or so, and walk to that office. But at 8.30 AM, as far as i know, the shopping mall parking lots are still closed. Does anyone know of an open and accessible parking in that area where i'd be able to find a spot at that time of teh day? I don't mind paying parking fee.

the other possibility is the park & ride facility close to Onnut station and take BTS from there, if you come from the eastern area

That sounds like a good idea. How do I approach that coming in from a motorway from Pattaya, the nr 7? or the Chonburi BKK motorway?

In either case, what would my reference be on a GPS?

That sounds like a good idea. How do I approach that coming in from a motorway from Pattaya, the nr 7? or the Chonburi BKK motorway?

WGS84

13° 44′ 17.06″ N, 100° 30′ 50.12″ E

13.738072, 100.513921

smirk.gif

better use Bang Na Chonburi Highway as it goes into Sukhumvit not so far from On Nut. Or coming from Chonburi motorway, take after Swampy the ring road southbound into Bang Na Highway or a bit later Srinakarin into On Nut

the parking is on the northern side (even number of sois) of Sukhumvit

Archived