Which Browser?

Mekong

Which Browser is yours of Choice?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. As the title says, I realise some may use different dependent on which platform they are running at the time

Had the same problem with my Nokia (X6 I think it was) - ridiculous.. switched to the Galaxy S3, and boom ! New toy.

Looked at that in the shop last week,looked great,just trying to talk myself into getting one.How quick is it to load web pages ?Also,is it ready for 4G which we will hopefully get some time in the next couple of years ? :chinaman:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked at that in the shop last week,looked great,just trying to talk myself into getting one.How quick is it to load web pages ?Also,is it ready for 4G which we will hopefully get some time in the next couple of years ? :chinaman:

Loads web pages real quick, AFAIK the quickest of all phones. Some are 4G ready some aren't. At the moment down here they are not but in some countries they are. Not sure on the specifics but I *think* there is more than one kind of 4G and as usual, ours (Australia's) is the "other kind" ie the one which wont work on the SG3. US definately can be 4G, Asia not sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Google Chrome 4 votes so far!

I use Chrome on my laptops (ironically it displays the least chrome and most screen space--opera is close 2nd--and I do all my dirty surfing on opera to keep my browsing private and still keep bookmarks and start pages, etc.) and I use opera on iphone, its buttony start page is handy, and it's more stable on my old iphone than atomic -- trying safari for a short while led me to look for something better. That said, I don't enjoy looking at websites on iphone, so I rarely do.

Archived