Demonoid Alternative

khunsanuk

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Looks like Demonoid may be gone for good this time :( so I'll need a replacement.

Looking for a torrent site where I can filter by category (i.e. Movies -> Documentaries, Books -> Fantasy, etc). Mainly looking for Dutch comics (yeah I know, likely the only person this board smile.gif ), documentaries, ebooks. Movies is fine as well, but I tend to use TPB for that. Unfortunately TPB is too annoying to use for the other stuff due to very limited filtering options.

Sanuk!

Not sure on filtering but since demonoid went I use any or all of following besides TPB:

www.kat.ph

www.torrentz.com

www.monova.org

bitsnoop.com

h33t.com

fenopy.eu

extratorrent.com

seedpeer.me

1337x.org

torrentdownloads.net

Trying to d'load some torrents and too many need a password, meaning they are fake or filled with a virus.

Even "standard " sites that *** used *** to provide a good d'load are filled with these fakes! WTF!!!

Has piracy stooped to such a low now :dunno: (like the honor among theives things)...

Piratebay was always full of fake or low quality stuff, especially in regard to movies. In some cases I found 90% of Windows software contained a virus or other nasty stuff. I always read the comments, which usually helps and of course run an anti virus scanner.

Many other 'legit' torrent sites use password protected files.

Now I am seeing many of these sites full of "need passwords" and other malware/virus crap!

www.kat.ph

www.torrentz.com

www.monova.org

bitsnoop.com

h33t.com

fenopy.eu

extratorrent.com

seedpeer.me

1337x.org

torrentdownloads.net

isohunt.com, to add another that *** used *** to be good but is now loaded with fakes!

Now I am seeing many of these sites full of "need passwords" and other malware/virus crap!

www.kat.ph

www.torrentz.com

www.monova.org

bitsnoop.com

h33t.com

fenopy.eu

extratorrent.com

seedpeer.me

1337x.org

torrentdownloads.net

isohunt.com, to add another that *** used *** to be good but is now loaded with fakes!

Only sites closed or for registered users are relatively clean. The now defunct Demonoid belonged to those. It's really missed.

Mac software I always take from codez4mac. The downloads are usually pw protected and clean, but more difficult to get, since torrent isn's used.