Bkk St/lt And Barfines Soon Up?

kamui

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's the GFE in taking a girl short time or even overnight? :dunno:

come on mate,you know what it is.

these days i stay with the same lady for my whole trip after meeting her on the 1st or 2nd day.

i'm happy to stay with the same person as we both get to experience new and different things.

of course there are ups and downs in a 2 week period but that happens in a lot of steady relationships.

'whole trip' <> 'overnight' || ST .....

my last 3 trips have been 1000bt per 24 hours with unlimited sex.

of course i paid much more during that period for food,drinks and entertainment.

i did negotiate these prices beforehand and the ladies were happy with a regular income each day.

these days i stay with the same lady for my whole trip after meeting her on the 1st or 2nd day.

i'm happy to stay with the same person as we both get to experience new and different things.

of course there are ups and downs in a 2 week period but that happens in a lot of steady relationships.

What you are getting is the GFE, not the ST or LT punters.

a lot of people could learn so much more from a GFE and not just a one-night quickie.

Four years ago, I may have naively nodded along with that sentiment. I guess I 'learnt so much more' in the interim. Turns out the hardened old-timers on this board were right - we pay them to fuck us and leave. I'm happy to take the same girl, and her friends, back to my hotel over several consecutive nights, but they all leave in the morning. No hand-holding, no sitting in coffee shops looking like the Odd Couple, no staring into boutique shop windows. Just sex workers and a punter partying late at night - that's as it should be. Money/sex/alcohol/laughter - simple fun for simple people.

everyone to his own!

and even then depending on mood and circumstances

while it might be nice, if they do not shower, dress up and go into "what you pay" mode within 60 seconds after the deed, and I appreciate some cuddling or joint breakfast in the morning it might get a nuisance if they still hang around later morning/early afternoon if you have a schedule or plans on your own...

OK - the 'how much you pay' brigade is the other end of the spectrum - I'm not advocating that either. I do, however, recognise that if a girl tells me she has to go to work at a massage parlor or whatever the next morning, its absolutely none of my business whether that is the absolute truth or not. Some guys seem to get bent out of shape over things like that - I just nod and smile. Like I said, I have no intention of holding hands with them while we gaze at overpriced jewellery later in the day - fate worse than death.

Archived