Bkk St/lt And Barfines Soon Up?

kamui

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Four years ago, I may have naively nodded along with that sentiment. I guess I 'learnt so much more' in the interim. Turns out the hardened old-timers on this board were right - we pay them to fuck us and leave. I'm happy to take the same girl, and her friends, back to my hotel over several consecutive nights, but they all leave in the morning. No hand-holding, no sitting in coffee shops looking like the Odd Couple, no staring into boutique shop windows. Just sex workers and a punter partying late at night - that's as it should be. Money/sex/alcohol/laughter - simple fun for simple people.

i agree to a certain extent.

i stay with the same girl for a while but i rarely hold hands in public,having a coffee in the hotel is no problem in my eyes.

i don't go shopping as a rule,not for me but i know i get steered into areas where the lady will see something she likes and i get the broad smile and fluttering eyelashes.

i don't mind if it not everyday but their are limits.

quite often if i treat the lady well they spend their cash(mine really)on me.

luckily over the Years i have met ladies who were not hardcore in the barscene business and were happy to have a good time with a man who hopefully treated them well.

but of course things never go perfectly..............

Short-time P4P is a lot more honest, IMO, than the traditional one-night stand, particularly when one party is laboring under the misconception that it's anything other than a one-nighter .... going through the old 'Sure, I'll give you a call' BS was always awkward for me, particularly with a hangover. It just comes out sounding every bit as lame as it is. Much happier handing her the cash and going back to sleep.

Short-time P4P is a lot more honest, IMO, than the traditional one-night stand, particularly when one party is laboring under the misconception that it's anything other than a one-nighter .... going through the old 'Sure, I'll give you a call' BS was always awkward for me, particularly with a hangover. It just comes out sounding every bit as lame as it is. Much happier handing her the cash and going back to sleep.

Honest yes, as honest as a 9 inch carving knife, probably gets the job done right enough but not much more too it than that. Mishandle it and results could be well, alarming! If what you want is a warm, occasionally moving, masturbatory aid and spunk tank then the honesty is probably the way to go. Many EU countries together with the US and Australasia have industries focused on providing just that, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines are 3 that always struck me as offering something a little more than just the honesty though. Honesty is why people buy Toyota Corolla's, it might be fine for a while but soon loses its shine, we all really want to buy that Mustang! A lot of Mustangs in Thailand, plenty of people come here to test drive em, some stay and end up buying one, sometimes more than one!

Mustang, eh ? Then I think my 3 years with Ms CP must have seen her in dire need of a factory recall ....

None of the STs I've been with have even hinted at a carving knife - Ms CP chased me onto Soi 22 with one. Case closed.

Any creature might display an ability to turn on its master if the training schedule isn't rigorously adhered to. True enough though once the real carving knife makes an appearance its time to change model. Doesn't mean you should change tack entirely though. Once you've been behind the wheel of a Mustang that Toyota is always going to be nothing more than a daily beater.

I guess the ST's are fine in that they serve their purpose. Just that I think there is more to be had if (Big IF!) you can find one worthy of your time. A mate with tits indeed, a girl who really does understand you need a beer AND a blowjob whilst watching the game.

Mustang, eh ? Then I think my 3 years with Ms CP must have seen her in dire need of a factory recall ....

None of the STs I've been with have even hinted at a carving knife - Ms CP chased me onto Soi 22 with one. Case closed.

3 years, that's def. more than GFE...

I guess that you didn't get the message at that time that there is a difference between a girlfriend experience and actually having a Thai GF. :-)

Archived