Bkk St/lt And Barfines Soon Up?

kamui

the problem is beer goggles.

at prime-time of night prices will be higher and the ladies know it and know the drunk tourist will pay it.

much of the time i did'nt go out until after midnight and by the time the bars were closing that was when the ladies were desperate for a few bt.

It goes without saying...the girls will try to scam you with their ridiculous prices if they perceive you are a newbie and clueless motherfucker.

Ask yourself: do I consider myself a "veteran" of the Thai bar scene? Have I lived in Thailand 5 years or more?

If your answer to the two above questions is "yes," then you should be near-fluent in spoken Thai language. If you're not, expect--and fucking DESERVE--to be treated like a newbie and be charged ass-rape prices for ST, LT, whatever. And know that you deserve it. Learn to speak the fucking language of the goddamned country you live in, fucking freeloaders!!! hahahaha

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It goes without saying...the girls will try to scam you with their ridiculous prices if they perceive you are a newbie and clueless motherfucker.

Ask yourself: do I consider myself a "veteran" of the Thai bar scene? Have I lived in Thailand 5 years or more?

If your answer to the two above questions is "yes," then you should be near-fluent in spoken Thai language. If you're not, expect--and fucking DESERVE--to be treated like a newbie and be charged ass-rape prices for ST, LT, whatever. And know that you deserve it. Learn to speak the fucking language of the goddamned country you live in, fucking freeloaders!!! hahahaha

i have been known to pretend to be a newbie and just let a female go through the whole chat about the B/F will be xxxxbt and her fee xxxxbt.

as you can imagine i just smile and walk away wagging a finger at her.

but everyday in Thailand i see drunk men falling for the chat and i just shake my head.

• 2 weeks later...

From my recent visit to Nanaplaza, between the Barfine prices and price quotes from the girls, I passed on them. Also, I remember G-Spot being ok, but it has really gone downhill with a few other bars in Nanaplaza. The dancers in some of these places were not even worth paying 1000 baht for even L/T. Some bars were packed with customers, but others had no one, even late in the evening.

Soi Cowboy prices have gone the silly route also. I took the Skytrain to Patpong just to see whats left of the place. Not worth the visit for me. Lady drink prices, 200 baht, along with with far too many requests for ladydrinks from staff, convinced me it was time to leave and save my money :up:

I spent the majority of my time in Pattaya, which is still worth visiting, considering all of the options available for the nightlife and prices that will not break the bank. :yay:

Don't know how much this has to do with rents being raised for NP bars, and how much of it is just cyclical. There are still bars on Cowboy where you can sit outside with a 'Happy Hour' beer and enjoy the circus without being hassled - I dont bother with the go-gos.

like you i rarely bother with go-go's,just one where i have friends of many Years and i will buy them a drink.

i like to sit in an outside bar and if i'm hassled i just the lady i expect a BJ before any drinks bought.

they soon disappear.............

Louis from the BBC did a doco on a whorehouse in Nevada where most of the action was quickies with cowboys - even there, girls talked about the 'GFE'. Many of them refuse to do kissing, leaving the GFE to those that will do it, but the guy they interviewed in that segment was just flatout weird. Made me wonder how many of these guys would be willing to walk hand-in-hand around Pattaya with their Reno GFE .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMXFJbRmgqs

I thought most of the girls seemed upfront in the interviews - one nutter, but the rest were clear that they were only there for the cash, and there was no BS about marrying a customer. Louis does naivety superbly, as always, but its not as funny as his Thai Introductions story. Some of the girls were clearly warm for his form :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP0O8TPAdhA

Archived