Bkk St/lt And Barfines Soon Up?

kamui

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 years, that's def. more than GFE...

I guess that you didn't get the message at that time that there is a difference between a girlfriend experience and actually having a Thai GF. :-)

It was off and on, and I had up to 9 months between trips to Thailand. At one stage, I had told her that I didnt want to see her anywhere near me, so she marched up to my room at the Nana (hotel staff gave her the room number - wtr ?), barged past me, collapsed on the bed bawling and refused to move. I went downstairs, got pissed and came back at 2am to find she had showered and climbed into the bed, naked. I contemplated ringing security to ask if they could remove the naked Thai woman from my bed, but didnt see how that could possibly end well so I just went to sleep.

Fast forward to Feb this year and I met an absolutely fantastic drinking partner - a true stayer - but there is zero future beyond that with any of the girls. Pattaya is to a 'real' GF what Tang is to orange juice - any resemblance is purely in the mind of the consumer.

...but having a Thai GF can also be as illusional as a girlfriend experience with a regular bargirl...

gobbie's confusion is understandable!

Yeah, but with the GFE you (should) know that the BG is pretending, while having a GF includes the notion that the economic aspect is not the sole base of the relationship. Having a BG girlfriend...

Yeah, but with the GFE you (should) know that the BG is pretending, while having a GF includes the notion that the economic aspect is not the sole base of the relationship. Having a BG girlfriend...

that sounds like german logic!

- the thousands of BG are only focused on money and neither like a good deed nor have any feelings towards their punters

- in true couple relationships, economic aspects do not play any role

- bargirls can never be real girlfriends

that sounds like german logic!

That's why Germans never fall for BG's. :hippie:

Anyway, I din't mean that other aspects are not involved, just simply that a BG delivering a GFE for a night or for a week isn't your girlfriend.

That she might be emotionally or socially involved - like the stories of BGs who take care of an ill punter; introducing him to parts of her way of life by taking him to her place or Buddhist temples, whatever. IMHO, that's what can make the GFE special; aside spending a great night together.

Perhaps instead of separating them ( TG`s ) into BG and non BG it might be more usefull to categorise them as those willing to work ( WTW ) and those just wanting to sponge off a Farang sponsor ( SOFS ).I hope I have learned enough in my 14+ visits to avoid those in the second category :cheerleader:

That she might be emotionally or socially involved - like the stories of BGs who take care of an ill punter; introducing him to parts of her way of life by taking him to her place or Buddhist temples, whatever. IMHO, that's what can make the GFE special; aside spending a great night together.

most of what you said i agree with but things can be different.

i have been looked after by ladies when ill and i was grateful and of course taken to places they suggested but i found most were open-minded for me to suggest things for us to do.

i have taken ladies to places within 3 miles of where they lived and they had no idea of these places.

i grab a handful of leaflets from the stalls selling trips and let them choose what they would like to do for a day out.

i take them to little eateries to try out and they do the same for me.

to me it's about give and take and experience each others wishes.

That's why Germans never fall for BG's. :hippie:

Gold.

On my Patts forum, the board owner routinely posts news from the Pattaya paper, particularly on crimes involving Farang. The most common nationalities in the Police reports are Swedes and Germans. Sure, there are Brits and Aussies in there too, but Swedes and Germans seem to feature prominently in the 'Farang victim of Thai woman' stories.

Its one of the reasons I hang out in a bar owned by a Finnish guy - they tend to just stare into their beers and converse with one another very quietly in Finnish while I romance their bar staff. Kiitos !

• 4 weeks later...

The point is that it all adds up - no problem for guys who are in town for a few weeks or even a couple of months, but I can understand that anyone in Asia longterm gets miffed when they see blatant profiteering, but this isnt the Food Court at Tesco. Its an industry ruled by the laws of supply and demand, although the Thai version of same can often seem a little odd to our Western way of thinking.

I still think we need to stand in front of a mirror before hitting the street and repeat the following at least 3 times :

When was the last time I ran around my hometown throwing 'fivers' at anyone who smiled at me ?

Back here, they have to prise those notes out of my vice-like grip, and neither of us is smiling ;)

Followed immediately by:

When was the last time, in my hometown, hot, half naked, half my age, chicks would rub their bodies on mine seemingly inexorably and purely intent on prying a few fivers from my sweaty mitt! And of course completely devoid of any concern for the pleasure or satisfaction I might take away from the encounter.

Hmm, I like mine better :)

Archived