Friday, The Day After, The Day After Tomorrow...

Coss

There're meetings being discussed, in the Last Call for Thai 360 thread, I'll post here as well as there.

I'm taking a well earned break from entertaining the Glorious People's Revolutionary Party, to wave my dick in the face of Thai Authority.

Or put another way, I'd be happy to drink beer with those who wish to, and to save time, and argument, Sam's 2,000, 5~7pm Friday.

Hah, so there, even if I'm the only one, it's a meeting ...

beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There're meetings being discussed, in the Last Call for Thai 360 thread, I'll post here as well as there.

I'm taking a well earned break from entertaining the Glorious People's Revolutionary Party, to wave my dick in the face of Thai Authority.

Or put another way, I'd be happy to drink beer with those who wish to, and to save time, and argument, Sam's 2,000, 5~7pm Friday.

Hah, so there, even if I'm the only one, it's a meeting ...

beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

There is a challenge!

And now there's a competing meeting at Det 5 in Soi 8, see what happens when you make plans :) Cancel the Sam's one...

I'm happy to go there, (near to my hotel as it happens).

Sam's 2000 attendees, if there are any, head down Soi 8 :)

For information:

Det 5 is right next door to The Stable Lodge Hotel, which is a short stroll down Soi 8 on the left.

BTS is Nana station. On one side of the station (even numbers on Suk) there's a large vacant lot full of trees, you can see from the station. Take the left hand exit as you look at the trees and Soi 8 is a few metres away.

Archived