Patpong Sex For Couple

samlily

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plenty of places that aren't GOGO BARS and I'm not a regular,

Madrid is a good spot, no in your face dancers etc, got drunk there badly with Mekong one time,

Cosmos is prob the most famous, good bar, no nude or semi nude, safe to take work mates, close to the bars with out going in.

Madrid is a good place for a late lunch / early afternoon start off, they have good Pizza cooked in their inhouse smoke oven to die for. Also a good place to watch the daily set up of Patpong street market, something I have always threatened to make a time lapse photo set for but have never got round to doing yet.

The last time we were at Madrid and Cosmos there was you and I, Suadum, an old board member "The Numbers" and another friend of his, one of those unplanned afternoon sessions that just turned out perfect.

OH

So sorry your holiness, I though this was a farkin' forum where the management would appreciate increased traffic.

Perhaps I should stick to communicating with the "old boys" via SKYPE rather than try to get them involved back in here again?

And as for the OP it was rather unspecific, does he mean a couple meeting someone for a threesome or just a couple?

I haven't been to Patpong in years, but there used to be a massage parlour near the east end. Don't know if it is still there.

If you're talking about the one on PP2 near the Silom end then I think Stick mentioned in one of his recent columns that it had closed.

Agree that Madrid is a great wee afternoon bar and the pizzas are indeed very good, however if the OP and his partner are looking for someone for a threesome then it's probably not ideal (the Madrid or their pizzas)!

The OP is very vague though so who knows what he / she is really looking for? :confused:

Archived