Patpong Sex For Couple

samlily

Where will be the best place for couples without going to the bar?

The best place is of course your hotel room. Or if this is not possible for what ever reason (like traveling with kids), there are short time hotels near the bar areas. Having sex outside the hotel room would be risky anywhere in BKK.

I have heard that Patpong has been really wild in the early 1990s, with the infamous sex shows and when it was possible to have sex in the dark corners at some places. But these times are gone since a long time. Today we can be happy that it is possible to see BGs dancing fully nude.

Or did you mean how to pick up girls at other venues which are not gogo bars?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this time you are exceptionally right;

I always am, I cannot help it if you are so sad that you try to pick faults in my postings, your board personna reminds me of this joke

A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost. He reduces height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts:

"Excuse me, can you help me? I promised my friend. I would meet him half an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man below says, "Yes, you are in a hot air balloon, hovering approximately 30 feet above this field. You are between 40 and 42 degrees North latitude, and between 58 and 60 degrees West longitude."

"You must be an Engineer" says the balloonist.

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I am still lost."

The man below says, "You must be a project manager"

"I am," replies the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "you don't know where you are or where you are going. You have made a promise which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. The fact is you are in the exact same position you were in before we met, but now it is somehow my fault."

May I suggest you learn how to fly your own balloon

Kong

Devils Den in Patts claims to cater to couples, and I'm sure there are other establishments which offer the same service. You get your choice of girl/girls and they have the room all ready for you complete with lube/condoms etc. I would definitely go with the more experienced girls over your average BG - for all the 'I go with you' enthusiasm, they aren't all born swingers. Even a submissive girl has to be up for whatever you two have in mind, and I've encountered starfish who havent been keen on something as basic as oral - giving or receiving. Highly unlikely they are going to want to tongue your manhole while your roger your sweetie. :evilpumpkin:

I have heard that Patpong has been really wild in the early 1990s, with the infamous sex shows and when it was possible to have sex in the dark corners at some places. But these times are gone since a long time.

Vicious lies! That never happened. Honest. :shakehead

p.s. There were rooms in the back. :hubbahubba:

...without going to the bar

I thought this was a post about how to avoid having to get up and order your own drinks. Either that or how to avoid limbo dancing :dunno:

Bit unspecific indeed. I presume a non native English speaker so fair does but you need to give us a bit more. All a bit vague on what you want at the moment it seems.

• 2 weeks later...

Where will be the best place for couples without going to the bar?

Try Safari. A very unique gogo, steeped in Patpong history, and usually a pretty wild crowd of girls in there...I'd be surprised if you couldn't find at least two who would be interested in fucking you and your wife/girlfriend.

Try Safari. A very unique gogo, steeped in Patpong history, and usually a pretty wild crowd of girls in there...I'd be surprised if you couldn't find at least two who would be interested in fucking you and your wife/girlfriend.

You can't surely be talking about Safari Bar on Patpong 1?! I look in every time I'm in town and the only word to describe it is "dead". Has been for a very long time. Was once a great bar but that was a very long time ago.

'so fair does' is a collection of English words that makes no sense to this particular 'native English speaker'. Please explain.

Fair does (do's) is like, give the chap a fair chance.

Or 'fair suck of the sav mate!'

Sav = saveloy - a fat - frankfurter like sausage, normally boiled in water.

"normally boiled in water" what Thai360 members have often attempted to do to each other, prompting cries of "Fair Do's mate!"

Archived