A Little Bit Of Cowboy

cosspital

I took the reprobate out for a swill last night, Cowboy beckoned.

Firstly the Victoria or Queen Victoria pub near the non Asoke entrance to Cowboy had Guinness and the best Fish and Chips I've had for years. The reprobate liked them too, and the Guinness.

It was a Wednesday night, quiet, the first stop was at the bar with no name, no customers and only two lasses with thighs built for wrestling. The first G&T was great, the second and subsequent ones were lacking in what had made the first so good i.e. Gin. So after four of these we moved, lesson learnt, waiting will not improve the atmosphere of a bar or the drinks.

Thence to Shebas, what a difference!, 20 naked beauties all writhing, G&T 85 bht (I suspect we caught the tail end of a happy hour) and a shift change was on us, another 20 beauties clambered on stage, dancing they were too, then GaGa oozed from the speakers and they went into energy drive, little hips bucking and those with breasts less firm were having issues with deportment. Lovely.

Spice Girls was next, the girls here had spent all day with makeup and will, trying to make their eyes like the cartoon characters from an anime strip, now they were spending all evening, looking at the wall mirrors to see if they'd succeeded. We purloined two of the lasses and bought them drinks, they were dressed in pink pseudo New York Cop outfits, very fetching but the mirrors were more interesting than we were. We left, 3 G&Ts 6 Tequlias and over 1800 bht spent - Ouch! no return business from us, they're on my avoid list.

Afterskool - what a pleasant change, the girls were interested the drinks were all circa 100 bht and diddling was had.

Long story short, we got drunk there - the reprobate foreswore a BF but I had a leggy girl with affection built in. Very good.

Hangover now.

Archived