Having A Thai Gf

belfastish

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the reality that men often look for a trade-in when the old model begins to show its mileage that provokes a lot of the fear and loathing. I love classic cars - even the rattier ones - but they have personality - the same cant be said for everything that is over 40.

The 1955 Chevrolet, a grand old dame.

we55chevy.JPG

Sofie Vergara, 40 and fabulous in 2012 !

Modern-family-sag-awards.jpg

I'd be happy to be seen with either of these majestic creations in Thailand. High maintenance ? Temperamental ? Sure. Worth the pain ? Definitely.

• 4 weeks later...

After moving to oz 7 yrs ago mainly because it is closer to thailand than ireland,recently following my dream of moving to perth,getting a mining job and working 2weeks on 1week off to get more time in thailand but im a bit sick of the things which go with having a thai gf.

Its nothing to do with the girls(this is my 2nd thai gf,one of which i met in brisbane,similar society in life as me and parents with government jobs,white skin blah blah,no problems with money etc)

She moved back to thailand to take a job in a computer company but after 3 yrs together ive ended it.Ive got sick of people thinking certain things when i say i have a thai gf as if im a mug,sending money etc it got to the point where i was saying i had no gf,its much easier but then you get people giving you the ladyboy jokes and whats a single man doing going to thailand.

ive been going to thailand now 7 years and lost interest in the p4p and bg's a long time ago although everytrip i still hang out on suk soi4 as i love to play pool and usual need somewhere to hang out while the other half is at work.

Im still interested in thai girls but the thought of having a baby or marrying a thai girl and getting the same old comments for the rest of my life doesnt appeal to me.

Any else get this?i know a lot of people dont care what others think or wouldnt get involved in a thai relationship but does it affect you?annoy you?

First of all, learn to write in intelligible English, for fucking christ's sake!! Go back to elementary school and learn how to use fucking punctuation!!! And we complain about the Thais being stupid uneducated animals...!!!???

First of all, learn to write in intelligible English, for fucking christ's sake!! Go back to elementary school and learn how to use fucking punctuation!!! And we complain about the Thais being stupid uneducated animals...!!!???

Hey whatts yor pompen? Not everlybrother is a natife speeker.

Reaaly getting fed up with yor personal attacks. You're benched for a week.

Sanuk!

PDS, you must surely know that referring to an Irishman as a 'whinging Pom' would get you severely beaten in many parts of the world ? I doubt that he chose the board name 'Belfastish' because he comes from Dublin ....

My reply was jocular, by making a point of not saying he was a whinging pom I was satirising his own situation. You know, to make him feel better. And full credit to him Belfast- he understood and got my reply - and thanked me for it. I don't make a habit of explaining myself.

Archived