Russian Hooker In Patpong Bangkok

samlily

I've read that the Russian go-gos on or near Walking Street are more or less clip joints, to be avoided. They have no interest in repeat business, will try to get you for as much as possible in as short a time possible. If you somehow reached the point of paying the big drinks tab and bar fine, if the girl then does a runner and that's that. Chances of a good experience are very low.

• 2 weeks later...

My God..........What IS That ?

I've read that the Russian go-gos on or near Walking Street are more or less clip joints, to be avoided. They have no interest in repeat business, will try to get you for as much as possible in as short a time possible. If you somehow reached the point of paying the big drinks tab and bar fine, if the girl then does a runner and that's that. Chances of a good experience are very low.

I went in one of these places a couple of years ago, and was not impressed. I bought my drink to watch the Russian dancers do their dance which lasted about 5 minutes. I paid my drink bill, but one of the dancers started cussing at me because I would not give her a tip. Hell, she did not deserve a tip, as there was nothing special about the dance and it was boring. I much prefer the Thai go gos, but I would never go back to a Russian go go.

I'll never understand guys who come to Thailand--the greatest pussy heaven in the world--and even spend a moment talking to those Russian bitches...??? Let alone giving them 6k ST and 12k LT or whatever the fuck their going rate is. Jesus H. Christmas.

If I want to be treated like shit by a cold, crusty, scrappy cunt of a woman, I'll stay in the US, thank you very much, hahahaha. I come to Thailand for much, much more than that.

Archived