Some Very Interesting Graphs

gobbledonk

10 year graphs showing how the main Farang currencies have fared against the baht. Little wonder the visitor demographic has changed. :eek:

USD-THB

GBP-THB

EUR-THB

AUD-THB

(massive drop in 2008 was the stockmarket crash in October of that year. Nasty.)

12 months and it could all be different, but I'm not keen to see what a drop in demand for whatever we are ripping out of the ground will do to the last graph. Even the Kiwis do better than 22 baht to the dollar .... :neener:

10 year graphs showing how the main Farang currencies have fared against the baht. Little wonder the visitor demographic has changed. :eek:

USD-THB

GBP-THB

EUR-THB

AUD-THB

(massive drop in 2008 was the stockmarket crash in October of that year. Nasty.)

12 months and it could all be different, but I'm not keen to see what a drop in demand for whatever we are ripping out of the ground will do to the last graph. Even the Kiwis do better than 22 baht to the dollar .... :neener:

i remember when the oz dollar dropped to 22baht,i packed in my job to travel thailand for 3 months,great timing,my 20k savings didnt last too long :closemouth:

May be longer than 12 months, but then the BHT has (IMHO) always been subject to manipulation so who knows...

Archived