Hillary 2

bust

I haven't posted on the board for a long time but thought this deserved a mention and curious to whether anyone else has had a similar experience.

Was enjoying a fun night at Bar4 earlier in the week and my drinking buddy wanted to go and see if he could track down a girl he quiet fancied at Hillary 2. While I finished my beer he took off over the road with me to catch up in a few minutes

I found him seated at the bar with one of the deck serves engaged in conversation with him. He had a JD and coke and the girl had a drink as well. I order a SML and all seems fine. The live band is playing the place is not packed but a resonable mix of girls and punters.

Out of the blue 2 San Miguel Lights appear in front of me. Hmmm .... sorry did not order these. I get a prolonged look of something between annoyance and confusion and he take them back behind the bar. Moments later 3 more drinks arrive in front of my friend. Again they were not order and 2 of them were quickly picked up and consumed by the deck serve and her friend. So after ordering only 3 drinks in total we are presented with 8 within 5-10 minutes.

So it seems this is a calculated tactic on the managements part. Once could be considered a mistake but twice minutes apart just doesn't seem like it was. Will not be going back there. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Sounds odd ? I can honestly say i spend alot of time in Hillary II bar, as my friend sings in the band there. Ive never had a problem with padded bills or any other type of shenanigans. We are quite open with our bill chits and run up some pretty large tabs also. never had any problems, will see if that has changed when im back in town in less than 3 weeks !!

Archived