Protesters Storm German Embassy In Sudan

Flashermac

Western embassies in Sudan and Tunisia have been attacked by crowds angry at a video film made in the United States which is seen as insulting to Islam.

Protesters in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum, stormed the German embassy, tearing down the flag and replacing it with an Islamic banner.

The German foreign ministry has confirmed all its staff in Khartoum are safe.

The Kaiser wouldn't have let them get away with this crap.

Western embassies in Sudan and Tunisia have been attacked by crowds angry at a video film made in the United States which is seen as insulting to Islam.

Protesters in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum, stormed the German embassy, tearing down the flag and replacing it with an Islamic banner.

The German foreign ministry has confirmed all its staff in Khartoum are safe.

The Kaiser wouldn't have let them get away with this crap.

It seems that the attack was well prepared. There were some small anti Islam demonstrations by a right wing fringe group in Germany recently and some hardcore Mullahs seem to have used the incident to rally the masses against Germany in the past days.

It seems that Islamists all over Arabia want a new uprising against the West.

It seems that the attack was well prepared. There were some small anti Islam demonstrations by a right wing fringe group in Germany recently and some hardcore Mullahs seem to have used the incident to rally the masses against Germany in the past days.

It seems that Islamists all over Arabia want a new uprising against the West.

It's the hardcore Muslim extremists who use any excuse they can to attack the west. I'm guessing that not more than 1% of the "protesters" have seen the video. By the way, excellent editorial regarding these uprisings and how Obama's failure as a world leader has contributed to these happenings. http://news.yahoo.com/obamas-dangerous-weakness-070000072.html

HH

<< His pastor and mentor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, expressed a common leftist view when he said after 9/11 that the attacks represented "America's chickens coming home to roost." >>

I remember Malcolm X saying the same thing about 22 November 1963. :hmmm:

Chickens felt it was safe. Stupid turkey's didn't get it.

HH

It's the hardcore Muslim extremists who use any excuse they can to attack the west. I'm guessing that not more than 1% of the "protesters" have seen the video. By the way, excellent editorial regarding these uprisings and how Obama's failure as a world leader has contributed to these happenings. http://news.yahoo.com/obamas-dangerous-weakness-070000072.html

HH

Excellent editorial it is a propaganda piece badly written and incoherent.

Excellent editorial it is a propaganda piece badly written and incoherent.

As a native speaker of English, and having significant experience in editing a couple of publications, I differ with your assessment that the piece is badly written and incoherent. "Propaganda" is a term you seem to use in lieu of refuting what is written. While I might, as an editor, make a couple of minor changes, I continue to maintain that it is an EXCELLENT editorial.

HH

As a native speaker of English, and having significant experience in editing a couple of publications, I differ with your assessment that the piece is badly written and incoherent. "Propaganda" is a term you seem to use in lieu of refuting what is written. While I might, as an editor, make a couple of minor changes, I continue to maintain that it is an EXCELLENT editorial.

HH

Well you can certainly see her Propaganda agenda by looking at her past writings and most people would see this as a strong refutation to the argument. .........

The author, Ms. Charen joined the White House staff, serving first as Nancy Reagan's speechwriter and later as associate director of the Office of Public Liaison. In 1986, Ms. Charen left the White House to join the presidential campaign of New York REPUBLICAN Jack Kemp as a speechwriter.

She is the author of two bestsellers: “Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got it Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First†(2003); and “Do-Gooders: How Liberals Harm Those They Claim to Help -- and the Rest of Us†(2005)

But some might agree with you she is unbiased and maintains excellent objectivity but I am sure most people do not appreciate you putting your own political opinion on a Thai Based Forum.

Archived