A Surprise Return

sayjann

my current lady left for work and i bought a paper and made my way to my normal day-time bar.

i've been going there for 12 Years and normally sat on the same stool but this time i sat at the back of the bar and i was spotted and pounced upon by many of the staff i had known for a few Years and when asked i ordered a bottle of water which surprised them.

chatted with some of them for a while but i really wanted to be alone with my paper.

i was asked if i wanted to play any games but i declined as i knew that some people on the Board frown on me winning a game and as a prize i accepted a drink,as they did.

then the question of L/D's came up and i became unpopular.

a favourite of mine asked for one and i told her i only buy drinks for ladies who give me a BJ first and she was shocked as i knew she would be.

the staff were not available to be B/F'd during their shift and i think they all had sponsors and just worked for the fun of it and the many drinks they would get off the customers.

my attitude was that if i want to buy a drink for someone then i will,i just get fed up with being hassled for drinks.

word got around the bar and i was left alone to read my paper.

left the bar with a few frowns towards me and i just thought,there are plenty more punters in the bar to buy drinks for no return.

went back to the beach and contary to reports i was never hassled by the jet-ski/parasailing/and other vendors.

i don't know what the fuss is all about.

returned to the hotel as darkness fell and sat chatting with friends for a couple of hours.

a lady in the spa who i had spent some good and bad times with was no longer there which was a shame as she gave a fantastic massage and sex.

but i saw my good friend who shaved me,cut my hair and gave me a lovely upper body massage,she was lovely.

eventually went and picked up my current lady as promised and off we went for a meal in a good Thai restaurant i knew which while off the beaten track you could still see Bangla Road from the tiny stools.

open-air place and only room for around 20 people but full of locals who came and went quite often.

had 2 good meals for 110bt.

this was the sort of place that tourists don't find because they don't explore and look,easier to pay up market prices in a fancy restaurant where the food is no better really.

walked across the road to Soi Seadragon and sat in a bar which gave me a view of the bar where my fave band played.

there was a lovely lady who worked there and i had many good times with a few Months earlier and i did'nt want to piss her off by walking in with a new lady but soon it was apparent she was'nt there so inside we went.

only about 4 staff for the bar but they were pleased to see me and i stayed for a couple of hours listening and singing with the band.

my lady had enjoyed the night out and thanked me with a great big kiss.

back to the room and she showered and after i had had my shower she was asleep on the bed.

i did'nt disturb her and just switched off the lights and settled down with her.

Archived