Finally, God Has Answered One Of My Prayers

gobbledonk

My link

WANT to know where that plane flying over your house is going? Or how many flights there are in the sky above New York? A new website makes it possible to track flights from all around the world from commercial airlines to private jets and even military aircraft.

Flightradar24’s air maps are updated every couple of seconds. They allow you to track a specific flight across the globe and you can even see the plane’s altitude and speed.

Wondering whether your loved one’s plane will be delayed? No problem. You can log on and see which flights will land at any given airport in the next two hours. Stay at home until you see it on the map.

For really serious plane spotters, the website’s data include aircraft model type, serial numbers and airline affiliation.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/real-time-map-shows-every-plane-in-the-air-now/story-e6frfq80-1226476960352#ixzz26tw4v0wn

Does it track UFOs too?

<< The head of UK Air Traffic Control has admitted that Britain is visited by around one unidentified flying object (UFO) a month while the country’s Ministry of Defence (MoD) says UFOs pose no threat.

The MoD has said that it will no longer investigate UFO sightings after they claimed they could find “no evidence†that the UFOs pose any threat to the UK.

“Occasionally there are objects identified that do not conform to normal traffic patterns. It does not occupy a huge amount of my time. There are approximately one a monthâ€, said Richard Deakin, the head of UK Air Traffic Control.

Moreover, a former UFO investigator for the MoD, Nick Pope, said between 200 and 300 UFO sightings are reported every year. However, most of the reports turn out to be “misidentifications of aircraft lights, weather balloons, meteors, and satellitesâ€.

“It did leave us with one or two a month we found genuinely quite interestingâ€, said Pope. >>

My link

My link

WANT to know where that plane flying over your house is going? Or how many flights there are in the sky above New York? A new website makes it possible to track flights from all around the world from commercial airlines to private jets and even military aircraft.

Flightradar24’s air maps are updated every couple of seconds. They allow you to track a specific flight across the globe and you can even see the plane’s altitude and speed.

Wondering whether your loved one’s plane will be delayed? No problem. You can log on and see which flights will land at any given airport in the next two hours. Stay at home until you see it on the map.

For really serious plane spotters, the website’s data include aircraft model type, serial numbers and airline affiliation.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/real-time-map-shows-every-plane-in-the-air-now/story-e6frfq80-1226476960352#ixzz26tw4v0wn

your god left Africa as a big blank :censored:

Star Alliance used to have the same about 8-9 years ago, was quite cool then :)

FlightAware.com does basically the same thing, the exception are military flights and those private aircraft that opt out of being tracked. You can track by flight number, tail number, flight origin, or flight destination.

Archived