Laundry

The_Munchmaster

I almost never use the laundry service in my hotel (Regency Park) and here's a good example of why not:

2 trousers, 2 long sleeve shirts, 2 polo shirts, 1 T shirt, 4 shorts, 7 underpants and 7 pairs socks.

Cost using hotel laundry service B1,585. Cost using Super White laundry across the road from the hotel B330. Difference B1,255!

And that's just one load. I've been here for 3 weeks already so the total savings are quite significant.

PS I'm not suggesting that this is specific to the Regency Park, I'm sure it will apply whichever hotel you stay in, although I did notice in June that the laundry charges in the Citrus (next door to Regency Park) were a bit lower.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 trousers, 2 long sleeve shirts, 2 polo shirts, 1 T shirt, 4 shorts, 7 underpants and 7 pairs socks.

why have underwear and socks laundered?.

can't you do it yourself?.

when you have a shower just wash them as well,rinse them and then leave them to dry is just as easy methinks.

personally i don't wear either items when away due to the heat.

i use a little local laundry where items dropped off by 3pm are ready for collection by 6pm.

washed,ironed and neatly folded and smelling good.

10bt for a top and shorts and 15bt for long trousers,bargain.

why have underwear and socks laundered?.

can't you do it yourself?.

when you have a shower just wash them as well,rinse them and then leave them to dry is just as easy methinks.

Thanks for the tip, however I think I'll stick to having my clothes washed properly.

personally i don't wear either items when away due to the heat.

Thanks again for the tip, however I think I'll continue to wear underpants (unless I'm in the kilt) and socks (unless I'm wearing sandles).

Thanks for the tip, however I think I'll stick to having my clothes washed properly.

Thanks again for the tip, however I think I'll continue to wear underpants (unless I'm in the kilt) and socks (unless I'm wearing sandles).

:hmmm: are you that inadequte that you are unable to wash a pair of underpants?.

how difficult is it?

personally i like my crown jewels swinging from side to side without being cooped up in a tight pair of pants.

and easy access for a BG if she wants to make you interested... :biggrin:

Archived