Laundry

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i mentioned in my earlier post that i don't wear underwear when in Thailand.

i don't wear underwear in the UK so why wear it on holiday?.

Sayjann, as a man who doesn't wear underwear (yuk) you are hardly the best person to be giving advise on cleaning it, however if any BM's need to know how to remove a particularly stubborn skidmark from their shorts or trousers then you'd be the man to contact for advice. ;)

Sayjann, as a man who doesn't wear underwear (yuk) you are hardly the best person to be giving advise on cleaning it, however if any BM's need to know how to remove a particularly stubborn skidmark from their shorts or trousers then you'd be the man to contact for advice. ;)

what's the problem with not wearing underwear?.

if you have to get skid marks of your trousers and underwear then i think you must have a problem down below.... :barf:

as Partyguy mentioned it is so cheap to buy what you want in the Kingdom,i can easily buy 5 pairs of underpants for 100bt.

but i guess you are the sort of person who likes sex in the dark and like to have a fresh pair of pants to put on under the covers in the morning so that your whatever your choice of 3 genders does not see your todger in daylight.............. :dunno:

but don't take this post seriously as i'm just having a bit fun.... :biggrin:

what's the problem with not wearing underwear?.

if you have to get skid marks of your trousers and underwear then i think you must have a problem down below.... :barf:

as Partyguy mentioned it is so cheap to buy what you want in the Kingdom,i can easily buy 5 pairs of underpants for 100bt.

but i guess you are the sort of person who likes sex in the dark and like to have a fresh pair of pants to put on under the covers in the morning so that your whatever your choice of 3 genders does not see your todger in daylight.............. :dunno:

but don't take this post seriously as i'm just having a bit fun.... :biggrin:

I rarely agree with Sayjann but this time I do, wearing underwear is often more unhealthy than healthy.

Also the hotel I use has two free items of washing and ironing a day, which is good, means I carry less with me on a long stay and they are very good!

Archived