Laundry

The_Munchmaster

what's the problem with not wearing underwear?.

if you have to get skid marks of your trousers and underwear then i think you must have a problem down below.... :barf:

as Partyguy mentioned it is so cheap to buy what you want in the Kingdom,i can easily buy 5 pairs of underpants for 100bt.

but i guess you are the sort of person who likes sex in the dark and like to have a fresh pair of pants to put on under the covers in the morning so that your whatever your choice of 3 genders does not see your todger in daylight.............. :dunno:

but don't take this post seriously as i'm just having a bit fun.... :biggrin:

Sayjann, maybe alcohol is not your only problem, perhaps personal hygiene is also a major issue that you have to address? :barf::down:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hmmm: are you that inadequte that you are unable to wash a pair of underpants?.

how difficult is it?

personally i like my crown jewels swinging from side to side without being cooped up in a tight pair of pants.

and easy access for a BG if she wants to make you interested... :biggrin:

Sajann, just for your information. Underwear and socks should be washed at 60 C, at least occasionally, otherwise you are just cultivating your bacteria/fungus cultures. And this is the advice for the non-hot German climate...

surprised.gif

Sayjann, maybe alcohol is not your only problem, perhaps personal hygiene is also a major issue that you have to address? :barf::down:

i'm not the one suffering hygiene problems,after all i don't have to deal with skid marks.....

and having my crown jewels swinging and getting air around them appeals more to me then cooping them up in a pair of undies and getting hot and sweaty.

but i still say far easier to buy a few pairs when you are away and not bother with having laundry.

as i say i don't wear them in the UK just like i don't own a wallet or mobile phone.

does that make me a weirdo?

A friend once sent my best wool sweater to the local laundry in Patts despite my advice not to.Dont know what they did to it but I had to throw it away a few weeks later :confused: I suppose they dont know how to deal with quality garments :tophat:

wool needs to be hand washed (in opposite to underwear smirk.gif )

Keep them on when you go for a soapy.

That should shift the shit and other stains.

As the old saying goes:

Take them off,

throw them at the wall,

if they stick then its time to wash them.

If they don't stick then feel free to wear them.

Repeat this each morning.

Have fun.

Women have been told not to wear tight pants. Its better for them to wear loose ones or none at all, to let the air circulate around the gear box.

Keeps their undercarriage and flaps fresh and free of cobwebs etc.

I don't think most Thai laundries even use hot water. :p

Ah yes, you are right. Even in Japan, most washing machines don't wash as hot and as long as German products.* Instead they use highly aggressive washing powder - and as friend living in Japan told me, the clothes don't get very old for this reason...

*In the Steve Jobs biography there is chapter about his family discussing for weeks which washing machine and dish washer to buy and they went for a German maker.

Archived