Soi 15 Off Walking Street Is Quite Lively At The Moment

robaus

Returned to Sin City this week...just like coming home.

Here’s a quickie..

Soi 15 off Walking Street is quite lively atm.

There’s a new manager at BabyDolls, Phil, who has maintained the previous very friendly atmosphere in every respect :hubba: ...and tasty free curries on Monday’s "Hot and Spicy night"

Ricky has moved next door to Private Dancer.. a very good line-up there...at least 5 on my must get know better list. :up:..and sadly it takes a lot to stir my loins these days :-(

Watch out for the promotional vouchers till the end of September ...Buy one, Get one free.. at BabyDolls, Mistys, Private Dancer, and Sapphire. Show the voucher as you order to avoid confusion.

:beer:

Returned to Sin City this week...just like coming home.

Here’s a quickie..

Soi 15 off Walking Street is quite lively atm.

There’s a new manager at BabyDolls, Phil, who has maintained the previous very friendly atmosphere in every respect :hubba: ...and tasty free curries on Monday’s "Hot and Spicy night"

Ricky has moved next door to Private Dancer.. a very good line-up there...at least 5 on my must get know better list. :up:..and sadly it takes a lot to stir my loins these days :-(

Watch out for the promotional vouchers till the end of September ...Buy one, Get one free.. at BabyDolls, Mistys, Private Dancer, and Sapphire. Show the voucher as you order to avoid confusion.

Oops slight error..first night back in the saddle so to speak...I thought the Hot and Spicy Curry Nights were a weekly event. They are quite regular ..look for promotions..but not necessarily weekly. Worth popping into BabyDolls anyway with or without curry.

At the last count, soi 15 had 9 Gogos: Beach Club, Shark (rear entrance...), Angelwitch, Sapphire, Smile Rock Girls, Misty's, Private Dancer, What's Up and Baby Dolls. All of them worth visiting except for Smile Rock Girls (possibly the worst gogo in Pattaya). Lots of interaction in Private Dancer and Baby Dolls; shows in Sapphire, Angelwitch and What's Up; eye candy in Misty's and Shark. In fact something for everyone!

I take it the closing time in Patts is no longer 2am ?? :surprised:

I staggered out of one nameless gogo at 4am the other morning and it was still lively....most unskilful living. :_party:

eyebee would know the score better than I...I've only just returned to Sin City.

But we don't want to rock the boat to attract the attention of the MIB.

Archived