A Surprise Return

sayjann

i'm sorry my lord i lapsed today big time.........

trouble sleeping and went to the Familymart next to the hotel and to get a sandwich and was approached by a young lady.

she made the running offered me a BJ for 100bt and a beer which sounded good to me.

50 yds from my hotel are many quiet alcoves where privacy can be found and we found one.

she found a chair and got on her knees and started the business and after a while she stood up and pulled her panties aside and sat on me.

i liked what what she was doing but i wanted to cum elsewhere and she finished me with her hand.

back to my room and my latest gal was still fast asleep and i flopped into bed.

horror upon horror she awoke early and wanted sex,jesus only 4 hours since we had gone to bed and i had already had some fun with another lady.

i let her sit on my face and enjoy herself(hopefully)but while i was willing the flesh was weak and no way could i finish.

eventually she said she wanted to go back to her room for various reasons and i told her i would come to her bar later.

when i saw her again i gave her the price of a BF for 2 nights and said she had to make a decision.

i took her to my fave vendor offering daytrips and told her to make her choice.

she chose the bloody obvious....James Bond Island....

all the ladies seem to want to go there and while i have been on the trip about 15 times over the Years it is a nice relaxing day out.

we went to the beach and spent time having fun,but she insisted i bought her 2 bikini's first.

back to the room and i fell asleep as i was tired and when we finally got ourselves ready for the night out it was a quiet one.

but i had a beer during our meal................. :banghead:

i'm sorry my lord i lapsed today big time.........

trouble sleeping and went to the Familymart next to the hotel and to get a sandwich and was approached by a young lady.

she made the running offered me a BJ for 100bt and a beer which sounded good to me.

50 yds from my hotel are many quiet alcoves where privacy can be found and we found one.

she found a chair and got on her knees and started the business and after a while she stood up and pulled her panties aside and sat on me.

i liked what what she was doing but i wanted to cum elsewhere and she finished me with her hand.

back to my room and my latest gal was still fast asleep and i flopped into bed.

horror upon horror she awoke early and wanted sex,jesus only 4 hours since we had gone to bed and i had already had some fun with another lady.

i let her sit on my face and enjoy herself(hopefully)but while i was willing the flesh was weak and no way could i finish.

eventually she said she wanted to go back to her room for various reasons and i told her i would come to her bar later.

when i saw her again i gave her the price of a BF for 2 nights and said she had to make a decision.

i took her to my fave vendor offering daytrips and told her to make her choice.

she chose the bloody obvious....James Bond Island....

all the ladies seem to want to go there and while i have been on the trip about 15 times over the Years it is a nice relaxing day out.

we went to the beach and spent time having fun,but she insisted i bought her 2 bikini's first.

back to the room and i fell asleep as i was tired and when we finally got ourselves ready for the night out it was a quiet one.

but i had a beer during our meal................. :banghead:

Familymart have come on a long way since they first opened.

Where was this ??

why? this is the same anywhere in LOS - well maybe not subways/starbucks, but then that other 718? shop?

but the BJ service is unmatched by family mart(s)TM (patong) ;)

as you say it'd difficult to avoid seeing these places on the streets,not to say you have to visit them.

but i do like a subway sandwich every now and then and Familymarts and 7-11's are essential for those little things you might need....a cheap drink,a pack of cigarettes and even a packet of crisps for a snack.

and my local Familymart did do good hotdogs which i liked sometimes early in the morning and very cheap.

yes many European/American food franchises have opened up places which are mainly for the tourist.

i see many tourists passing up good Thai food to have a big mac...it's what they know and will not experiment.

Archived