Extended Visit, Visa Expires

The_Munchmaster

The first time I visited my wife's home, she told me she had something special for me, since the pig only had two of them. :surprised:

... Turned out it was pig's ears, like eating bits of an inner tube. :p

Off topic, but it'll probably end here... Pigs entrails, all of the various bits, a sauce made from the contents of a Goat's upper intestine (so technically not shit) but the most delicious is... Pig's and Cow's breasts, yes mammaries. Quite tasty.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the replies lads. Decided to go to Phnom Penh as never been there before, although I did shag a Cambodian lass in Pattaya about 16 years ago. Going on Friday, back on Tuesday.

The Golden House has been recommended for accomodation.

May make it up your way next month Coss.

Note that Burma wants a listing of your job history, with a short description of what each job entailed. Clearly, they dont want investigative reporters or other busybodies, but can you imagine what that listing would look like for some of the denizens of Suk Soi 3 and a large chunk of Pattaya expats ? It would certainly thrill Interpol to get their hands on THOSE applications.

Munchy, at the risk of being a prick (again), the automatic 30-day stamp at the airport isnt a 'Visa on Arrival' - its a visa exemption. Anyone who has ever paid for a visa on arrival in Indonesia or elsewhere knows they aren't free.

I also recall something about you being limited to 90 days in country in any 180 day period so if you have been here a bit in the last six months you might run afoul of that. Not sure if these restrictions are still in place but worth checking to avoid a big grump-on at re-entry.

the max 90 in 180 seems to have long gone! was valid 2006 - 2008

Archived