A Surprise Return

sayjann

another relaxing day with a twist at the end.

we were going on a half-day trip to Phang-Nga which is somethingi have done many times before.

as the trip does not include a meal unless you want to pay high prices in stopping places we went to the Familymart and got snacks and soft drinks to get us through the day.

picked up at the hotel and we travelled to the boat station while they played the Bond film 'The Man With The Golden Gun'.

this is because it is set in Thailand and of course where we were going.

i pointed out to my lady the bits in the film in BKK and she loved the humour and action on the klongs.

arrived at the long-tail boats and slowly made our way through the mangrove swamps before hitting open water.

the sea was quite calm today and unusually did'nt get that wet as we sped along.

stopped off at James Bond Island and we went for a swim before visiting Pan-Yi which is a muslim village.

some of the Thais are a little worried about this place as it's a muslim community but i love the place.

get away from the people selling all sorts of tack and highly priced food and it's a great place to explore.

such a nice day and i even fell asleep in the boat on the way back to the coach.

asked to be dropped off on beach road in Patong as my lady wanted to see a friend and not a problem for me.

we also stopped off at a bar as i needed a drink from all the salt air and had an ice cold orange juice which went down so smoothly.

back at the hotel i surprised her by running a bath and we shared it and i'm not sure if she really enjoyed it?.

we had a nap and went out about midnight and stopped off at her bar and i was surprised when she wanted me to B/F her friend and i said while her friend was nice i only took 2 ladies back to my room if they do lesbian for me thinking that would put them off.

but no,they were up for it and said they were happy to do it while i watched and then joined in.

so paid another B/F and we went to another small Thai restaurant off the beaten track i know and had a very good meal.

they asked for a small bottle of whisky and i obliged as i was in a good mood.

back to the room and everyone showered and they got down to the business without me and i was impressed at their vigour in doing all sorts of things to each other while i watched.

eventually i joined in and the friend could certainly suck a dick and i was certainly happy an hour later.

and thankfully it was all repeated in the morning............a good day.

A flawless report young man :)

Even the trip to family mart didnt cause any problems this time :hubbahubba:

Thanks again keep it up bro :cheerleader:

i'm used to the tour now,go to Family Mart and let the lady choose the snacks which is quite interesting at times as some of the things they choose are strange to me,but i do like the seaweed flavoured pringles.

a couple of bottles of water and coca-cola and along with change of clothes packed into my rucksack and we were off.

she liked the monkey cave we visited where they have a monk and with the tradition the monk gave her a wristband but left it untied and i done it up for her and she paid her respects and loved all the Buddha statues which fill the place.

i paid for some bananas and nuts for her to feed the monkeys and that is always a fun thing to watch.

the ladies are quite happy feeding the smaller ones but whenever a large male come rushing across they soon get scared and run off.

i've done this trip many times and i love it,just a relaxing day.

the sun was out,the sea was calm and i just enjoyed the scenary pass by,a beautiful place.

but as i say this was a good day spent with someone who was fun to be with and just going with the flow.

Ao Pang Gna is a fantastic place :up: I stayed overnight at the sea gypsies village ( the one on stilts )would not recommend it though-poor nights sleep due to heat and humidity and a rude awakening at 5 am. with the ear-splitting racket of the long tailed fishing boats starting their engines ( no exhaust silencers fitted ).

Ao Pang Gna is a fantastic place :up: I stayed overnight at the sea gypsies village ( the one on stilts )would not recommend it though-poor nights sleep due to heat and humidity and a rude awakening at 5 am. with the ear-splitting racket of the long tailed fishing boats starting their engines ( no exhaust silencers fitted ).

you must have stayed at Pan-yi muslim village which is an island which main industry is fishing and tourism.

has it's own mosque and way of life.

i like visiting the little place and walking around and soaking up the atmosphere.

i like the school they have there which is an interesting place to walk around.

the scene of one of my ever favourite memories of Thailand when a little girl attached herself to me and held my hand as she showed me around the village.

she was a total cutie....

Archived