I Went To Pattaya For The Sex, I Stayed For The Steroids

limbo

Fucked-up bodybuilders in Patts ? Never ....

My link

I suspect that Stick wont devote so many inches to a guy like that again.

We had this topic already. Writers seem to be attracted by this low life guy.

By the way, until the 1970s/80s pumped up guys like Shark dominated the red light scene in Germany in places like the Reeperbahn in Hamburg or in Cologne. Since then they have been eliminated literally or virtually by highly organized crime.

I guess "Shark" found in Patty his small pond where he can play being a big fish...

Also I guess he is just trying to dress up his decent from being a multiple (as he says) club owner to being loan shark in 2. World country, f@cking the cheapest prostitutes he can find...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the mob on the Patts forum, he doesnt any more, hence his role as a loan shark/debt collector. Many of these guys are all talk - how easy would it be for me to wander around Patts telling anyone who would listen that I owned clubs in Oz ? Shark claims to have bribed his way out of some serious crimes - all self-defence, of course ...

Thankfully, the vast majority of the guys who go to Thailand to train in Muay Thai dont have this sort of profile - even conventional boxers have a better image than the bodybuilding crowd, Mike Tyson notwithstanding. None of these guys are angels, but they dont rely on a chemist for their performance.

Thankfully, the vast majority of the guys who go to Thailand to train in Muay Thai dont have this sort of profile - even conventional boxers have a better image than the bodybuilding crowd, Mike Tyson notwithstanding. None of these guys are angels, but they dont rely on a chemist for their performance.

BTW, the guy might be huge - but he is really fat for a bodybuilder. He clearly doesn't life an athletic lifestyle.

According to the mob on the Patts forum, he doesnt any more, hence his role as a loan shark/debt collector. Many of these guys are all talk - how easy would it be for me to wander around Patts telling anyone who would listen that I owned clubs in Oz ? Shark claims to have bribed his way out of some serious crimes - all self-defence, of course ...

Have you gone to see the Muay Thai in Bangkok, I was a little dismayed at the OVERT double pricing at Lumphini, my understanding it that it's actually a lot better at Channel 7 stadium close to Chatuchak. Next time. They show several fights that progress in weight class, with the HEAVIEST weight class being something like 65kg. WTF! Damn, you want to feel insecure about your size - how about calling 65kg the heaviest weight class.

But the atmosphere and the energy at the fights is amazing. And the fighters themselves are preternatural athletic monsters. I bow in deference. Can't wait to go back.

I've seen big Westerners kickboxing - I prefer the speed and athleticism of the smaller guys. You need to bear in mind that this is their ticket out of poverty, at least for an elite few - this is their life. No small irony, at least IMO, that their audience is largely chain-smoking Thai males who might as well be betting on the outcome of two roosters tearing into one another. I found Lumpini hot and over-rated, personally.

We had this topic already. Writers seem to be attracted by this low life guy.

Also I guess he is just trying to dress up his decent from being a multiple (as he says) club owner to being loan shark in 2. World country, f@cking the cheapest prostitutes he can find...

I suspect writers are attracted to his low life guy because he makes for such an easy story. We all slow down to see car crashes.

Archived