A Surprise Return

sayjann

what a glorious day.

had a session with the 2 ladies in the morning and my latest lady became a little morose and said she was sad because she had to go to various places but work prevented that.

i gave her the 100bt B/F and told her to take a day off.

it gave me a chance to have a day on my own but i told her where to find me when she eventually wanted company.

i hired my normal lounger from the lads who had become friends and i just relaxed for the day.

i stretched out and read my book and occasionally had a nap and it was a great day.

looked after by my friends and food and drink was collected for me whenever needed and a good tip was given at the end of the day.

i watched many tourists on the beach and i saw none of the scams which people who have never been to Phuket or not for Years complain about.

a couple of families near me and i knew they were interested in some of the activities but had kids with them.

i told them i would look after the kids while they done things and thankfully they liked the look of me and agreed.

they explained to the kids i was in charge and they must do as i say but i did notice the mother did keep looking back at times to keep an eye on us all.

but i enjoyed myself with the kids as we had fun in the sea playing around and lots of laughter was heard.

the parents came back and thanked me and asked if i wanted a reward but why should i?.

they had done certain things they wanted to do and their kids enjoyed themselves

then my gal turned up just as the sun was setting and i picked her up and walked to the sea and threw her in and she not best pleased.

paid all my bills and back to the hotel and i had a long shower and pleased when she joined me.

let her watch TV for a while while i played on the computer.

is all Thai TV crap?,i don't mind the music channels but so much is rubbish.

we went to eat later at another Thai place i liked and finished the night off in her bar with me being the only customer so that became expensive with drinks allround even though only 5 staff working. :shakehead

the bar decided to close around midnight and i invited all the staff back to my hotel for a nightcap but on the condition of nothing alcoholic.

we all sat around for a couple of hours and had a good time with new found friends.

back to the room and we chatted and watched some Thai martial arts film with subtitles until she fell asleep.

one last cigarette for me and i settled down as well.

Archived