Thais Prefer Booze To Milk

Flashermac

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally speaking, IMHO, women from Isaan and Laos have an underestimated capacity for drink.

They can and do, match the men in terms of quantity and staying power.

I guess the women in the west are just pussies...

Generally speaking, IMHO, women from Isaan and Laos have an underestimated capacity for drink.

They can and do, match the men in terms of quantity and staying power.

I guess the women in the west are just pussies...

I would agree,

Anyone who has tasted the "Tequila" the girls drink will notice it is real.

Also the "Milk and Cheese" intolerance is a myth when it comes to Thailand. Notice the popularity of pizza.

In Loas Cheese is part of the staple on the rolls in the cities.

All the kids I know drink milk at schools as part of the school diet as mentioned by Flash under the HM plan, and it's very popular.

Perhaps in other parts of Aisa I have noticed they can't hold their booze as well, can't eat cheese etc, but in Thailand, myth.

I had a friend from Washington DC who liked to drink Scotch and milk. He said it was quite common on the East Coast. He ordered it in a bar in San Francisco and they refused to serve it to him. Said they weren't going to "ruin good Scotch" with milk! :dunno:

I could understand if it was a malt whisky he ordered but blended whiskies get mixed with soda, coke, etc., so why not milk? :dunno:

Here's an idea, mix whisky with milk and then pour it over your breakfast cereal. :drunk:

Archived