Google Ads On This Board Are Missing Targets

Horneytorney

Horney, Google ads are personalized. They know excatly which ad to serve to you.

yeah sure; that's why i got many ads for Phuket hotels recently; when I visit agoda, agoda follows me for a couple of days on this board and I also get a lot of those thai kisses.

but that I am looking for a farang boyfriend is completely new for me as i have never visited any gay side or whatever

google is strange!

but that I am looking for a farang boyfriend is completely new for me as i have never visited any gay side or whatever

google is strange!

horney, you might know that credit card companies as well as Facebook will know that a couple will split before the couple does. Their software is able to detect changes of pattern in your purchase history as well at which pages you are looking at or who you become friends to. And they not only see the changed pattern they even know what the patterns means.

How Visa Predicts Divorce

The Frightening Science of Prediction: How Target & 10 Others Make Money Predicting Your Next Life Event

The rest is up to you.... cover.gif

It's definately working, after reading the Chinese Sperm Extraction thread, then coming here, there's an ad for "Pregnancy Birth and Baby helpline" on the side of my screen!

Visa/Mastercard etc - good call, another reason I use cash for the vast majority of my purchases, in fact I only use cards for online purchases/bills these days. Cash is king.

Archived