Watch Nrl Final Live In Pattaya Today Help

Torneyboy

Hello boys...off to Pattaya today with some Aussies friends..staying at the Hilton on Walking street.

They want to see live the NRL grand final today afternoon Pattaya time ( rugby league final)..found a bar called Roo bar that says it will have it live ..any other suggestions ?

As some will have wives and girlfriends would prefer a bar that we all don.t get grabbed on the crutch all afternoon..:neener:

Thanks in advance ..game is about 2pm Bangkok time

I fully expected the Bulldogs fans to go ballistic after their loss yesterday, but apparently it didnt happen. They had footage of some troublemakers being dragged into psddywagons last night, including a surprisingly attractive young lady, but no widespread rioting. Must be some very unhappy Lebs in Belmore this morning. :evilpumpkin:

I fully expected the Bulldogs fans to go ballistic after their loss yesterday, but apparently it didnt happen. They had footage of some troublemakers being dragged into psddywagons last night, including a surprisingly attractive young lady, but no widespread rioting. Must be some very unhappy Lebs in Belmore this morning. :evilpumpkin:

Hi..could not get to a PC when arrived(could not get to your replies) so we (guys) ( Gals went shopping) went to Roo bar ( what a dive) bar was full and most smoking we had to sit on stools behind the guys sitting at the bar ...one guy went down the soi further to Lucky Bar and asked the girl if she would turn the TV on for us ..she did.. bar was empty ..only us guys no smoke no yobos and we had a great time..good result for the game as well all my newbie friends enjoyed our one night visit to sun city oops Sin city..b ack in BKK tonight and out to my favorite Restaurant :neener:

Thanks for the replies boys :angel:

Archived