Panadolsandwich's Thought Of The Week, Weekly

panadolsandwich

Keep em coming, mate. I love your contributions. Perhaps a bit more coherent next time, but I'm sure we'll get some pearls.

Here's one to be going on with...

"Nothing really matters in life...and what if it did?"

:beer:

Thanks. Not sure about your phrase, my suspicion is it's true. After all you don't need a prison wall to know you're free. Promise to be more coherent, next week. In addition I wish to thank you for your contribution, it has been noted - Sláinte, chok dee, and most importantly - Cheers!

Well, you know the past never really dies. I did what I had to do; yes there were things I suppose my friends, I'll say my piece, without intention, I travelled East and West, but to love and lost, my regreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets are feeeeeeewwwwwww, but I dad itttt myyyyyy wayaaayyyyyyyy

See you next week chaps - taa beng der.

Fire flow free, fire flow through me, sailing ships and healing racks.

Pretending to be gay, cops or spies going undercover, a charade to deflect unwanted attention from a stranger, a ruse to avoid ritual marriage to aliens.

Bad girls, dirty girls, naughty schoolgirls, femme fatales.

Medical scenarios and fetishization.

A luxury car, a silver spoon, and an unwanted phone call, to get back home, a passenger train, a shopkeeper, a rubber chicken invasion.

This is fun :)

Fire flow free, fire flow through me, sailing ships and healing racks.

Pretending to be gay, cops or spies going undercover, a charade to deflect unwanted attention from a stranger, a ruse to avoid ritual marriage to aliens.

Bad girls, dirty girls, naughty schoolgirls, femme fatales.

Medical scenarios and fetishization.

A luxury car, a silver spoon, and an unwanted phone call, to get back home, a passenger train, a shopkeeper, a rubber chicken invasion.

This is fun :)

:applause: Thanks

Archived