Unidentified Westerner Found Shot Dead In Saraburi

Boo Radley

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure if my ex or her family would be vindictive towards me but I changed apartments the day after she paid up!

Better to be safe than sorry

But I guess they won't gain from your accelerated demise - if the the account between you and your ex has been balanced that is. hmmmer.gif

It's not about money it's about face, I caused her and many family members to lose it big style!

I thought that you were convinced that only the LoSo (bargirl, farmer, factory worker, motorcy driver and alike) Thai wifeys use to slaughter their Farang husband and that the MiSo to Hiso are always acting rationaly and reasonably? What made you change your mind?

I am not sure if my ex or her family would be vindictive towards me but I changed apartments the day after she paid up!

Better to be safe than sorry

Since you have to report your address to Immigration, the ex or her family can easily find you.stirthepot.gif

Just out of interest. I wonder how difficult it is to find a Farang in BKK, if he doesn't stay in his apartment/soi all the time and if the person is known to the search party?

PS: As my question shows, I don't know nothing about this matter. But I wonder, if someone would be looking for me, if it wouldn't be better to leave BKK for some time and go to Phuket or Chiang Mai or so. Or would I be adviced to move to a smaller town outside the major tourist/Farang areas? Or do I even have to leave the country?

Of course I am not talking about being hunted by Thai authorities.

Pretty cold. So she and a "close male friend" committed the murder, and they were motivated by a custody battle over a child she had with the deceased? I would be checking for life insurance policies, recent major bank withdraws, etc.

1hz0b6.jpg

Pic of Duvel's wife and the gunman.

Later reports described the gunman as the adopted son of the wife's mother and he apparently worked as a journalist on a local paper. He said he hid in the back of the car while the mother drove and Duvel and his ex-wife were passengers and shot him from behind.

No mention of any life insurance policy yet.

So they were caught within about 3 days of the murder. Seems the Thai police can be quite efficient in bringing people to justice unless it's a politician or hiso.

http://m.thairath.co.th/content/region/295780

http://www.patrolnews.net/?p=94151

Archived