Ryder Cup 2012

The_Munchmaster

American golf is in a state of :yikes: this morning.

Leading Europe 10-6 after Fridays and Saturdays group matches all they had to do was win 4.5 points out of the 12 points available from Sundays singles to win back the Ryder Cup, but in the end they could only manage 3.5 points and Europe retained the Ryder Cup with an incredible 14.5 - 13.5 victory. :cheerleader:

I watched it until about 4am but had to get up at 8am. Rose had just birdied the last two holes to beat Mickelson :rotl: but Dufner then beat McDowell and the USA were looking well positioned enough to get just enough points for the win so I thought I might as well try and get a little shut eye.

However I did dream that Europe won it, although on waking up I wasn't expecting my dream to be reality. :yay:

USA CHOKED!!

don't really watch or like golf that much though i have been known to hack my way round a golf course with friends before visiting the 19th hole.

but the Ryder Cup is different,one of those events that is unmissable for the rivalry.

mainly just watched the last day and i was enthralled and the last 2 games were nail-biting.

well done Europe.... :up:

Archived