A Surprise Return

sayjann

one of those funny days.

my lady went to work and i just lazed around the room for a couple of hours.

i had told her i would come for her later and i spent the day on the beach reading my book and napping.

visited my regular day-time bar on the way back to the hotel and certainly not a popular person.

i would not buy drinks for any of the staff or play games and thankfully left alone,i just wanted a quiet day and read my paper and had a ccuple of coca-cola's.

but i knew i neede a bit of relief and as i walked back to my hotel i passed many of the street massage places which have sprung up.

most of the ladies working there are not the sort to interest me.

i know i can go to Cristins in Patong which as far as i'm aware is still the only official massage place in town,but very expensive now and that's without what the ladies want but you know what you will get.

took the bull by the horns and when i was accosted on the street i just said i needed a massage a BJ and the looks on the ladies faces was priceless.

these places will offer certain extras in the cubicle eventually but i wanted to be upfront with what i needed.

after chatting to 3-4 places i decided to go with a young lady who gave a so-so massge and BJ but i was satisfied.

back to the hotel and relaxed for a while before going to pick up my latest gal.

i had a quiet night but let her have a few drinks as she seemed to handle alcohol well.

went to another restaurant i know which has what Thai's call shrimps but i know as king prawns.

the one's that are 6-9 inches long and freshly cooked.....superb.

afterwards we stopped off in a quiet bar off the beaten track and played pool for a while.

a nice evening and i was happy to go back to the hotel and just relax,no sex.

that could wait........

Archived