Is This A Photo That You Would Use In An Online Profile ?

gobbledonk

Scary. Probably a nice lady, but surely most people would want something a little more cute and cuddly in an online profile. I'm not mocking her - that is undoubtedly the right image in some circles - but for TLL ??

It shows that she has an honorable job and is not some money grabbing, freewheeling and freeloading hooker! Smart girl! All the potential Western candidates will immediately spot that!

Guest lazyphil

My Dear Gobbie,

You Still have a lot to learn about Thailand Government Jobs and the status such positions hold in Thai society, don't worry it took me more than a few years to wise up!

maybe she borrowed it :closemouth::evilpumpkin::hubbahubba:

Hey, as I said - in certain circles, that photo makes perfect sense, but on a dating site ? Particularly one which is targeted at Farang - surely there are protocols in place which govern the appropriate use of that uniform ? She also seems kinda stern - again, some men might like that .....

(I agree that it is 180 degrees away from a smiling girl in her 20s looking for a man '55-65' to 'take care', but it still struck me as an odd choice. BTW, some of the 50 year old women on TLL could easily pass for 35 in Oz)

Guest lazyphil

like its been aid a very canny move more the more switched on guys....i'm too shallow and dumb i would gravitate towards lots of flesh and clevage :elephant:

Archived