A Surprise Return

sayjann

in the morning i gave my lady the B/F for her bar and told her she could do what she liked the rest of the day,i just wanted a day on my own with no company.

she was a little upset but i just explained i needed my time alone and i would come for her the next day.

walked to the beach and lazed for around 3 hours with my friends looking after me.

another day of reading my book and just watching the tourists do the tourist things.

rather overcast today and i found it a bit cold laying on the beach with the wind blowing.

but something had happened in the morning which really pissed me off.

i suppose i will be flamed for what i did but i saw it as insulting to the Thai nation.

i was walking to the beach and saw a couple of what i assumed were European Women walking about 20 Yards in front of me.

at that time of day the Monks were out and about collecting their offerings from people and as usual causing no harm to anyone.

as 2 monks walked past these 2 Women one of the women got annoyed and accused the Monk of touching her up.....

she was very loud in her accusations and slapped the Monks face...not a good idea i thought as locals came running to complain.

i'm not saying the Monks would not do this sort of thing,others would know better then me.

i got involved and tried to calm the situation and explain things to the Woman that what she done was insulting and she told me to f*** off,called me a c*** and slapped my face.

i really wanted to knock her out but walked away telling her the Thai's would sort out the problem and good luck to her as i thought thay might be as understanding as me.

after i left the beach i took the long walk back to my hotel and stopped off for a massage and a BJ.

had a nap and in the evening just wandered around the quiet areas without going in any bars.

i took my fair share of Freelancers offering me certain services but i just wanted a quiet night.

back to the hotel around midnight and sat having a couple of coffees as i watched the world go by.

after turning down services from a few ladies i finally decided on a lady who after a couple of drinks and agreeing to my thoughts about what we would do in the bedroom we went to the bedroom and a fee of 1000bt agreed for her staying for around 8 hours.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... assuming she's not telling the truth, Phil. What if she was, and the monk did touch her up?

Sayjann, whenever you get involved in an adventure, or an incident, why do you so often preface the story with, i suppose i will be flamed for what i did but... I fail to see why someone would be flamed for trying to calm a situation down. If it is because you are concerned people will criticize what you did or didn't do/say/etc, that's not flaming, that's known as healthy discussion.

... assuming she's not telling the truth, Phil. What if she was, and the monk did touch her

Or in fact were they real monks at all?

Monks go out for their daily alms collection at around 5:30 -6:00 AM , and for some reason reading SJ's posts he does not strike me as a guy who would be up at the crack of dawn making his way to the beach.

What time did this alleged assault take place SJ?

Sayjann, whenever you get involved in an adventure, or an incident, why do you so often preface the story with, i suppose i will be flamed for what i did but... I fail to see why someone would be flamed for trying to calm a situation down. If it is because you are concerned people will criticize what you did or didn't do/say/etc, that's not flaming, that's known as healthy discussion.

he is being flamed for getting involved! in the end he is the scapegoat! I would have stayed out of this!

Or in fact were they real monks at all?

Monks go out for their daily alms collection at around 5:30 -6:00 AM , and for some reason reading SJ's posts he does not strike me as a guy who would be up at the crack of dawn making his way to the beach.

What time did this alleged assault take place SJ?

In my neighbourhood I often see monks out as late as 7 or 8am. I presume they are returning from their rounds, since a temple is just west of me.

p.s. The only fake monks I've ever seen are those Chinese clowns that ask for money on Sukhumwit.

In my neighbourhood I often see monks out as late as 7 or 8am. I presume they are returning from their rounds, since a temple is just west of me.

p.s. The only fake monks I've ever seen are those Chinese clowns that ask for money on Sukhumwit.

i only got involved because i could see the anger of the locals as a crowd built up,i just thought it would be an idea to get her out of the way.

but after she slapped me i just thought 'fuck you' and left her to deal with the crowd.

i have no idea if what she said was true,i don't know wether a monk would touch up a woman,but i suppose it can happen.

Mekong,in Patong it's not unusual to see monks going about their business until around 11am.

even after that time they are about on the streets but not looking for any 'alms'.

i have no idea of the ins and outs or the rules of when thay are allowed to walk the streets but they are about if you open your eyes and look.

Sayjann, whenever you get involved in an adventure, or an incident, why do you so often preface the story with, i suppose i will be flamed for what i did but... I fail to see why someone would be flamed for trying to calm a situation down. If it is because you are concerned people will criticize what you did or didn't do/say/etc, that's not flaming, that's known as healthy discussion

while i think about it.

i say it because whatever i do certain people are quick to flame me.

it seems i should have done this or not done that,said this or not said that.

it seems at times i cannot win but i have a mind of my own and don't like things which i deem to be wrong.

i remember 10 Years ago i was flamed for stopping a tiny BG who was a firm favourite of mine from getting beaten up.

i was assaulted and had hospital treatment but i was slammed for getting involved and should have just walked away and let the lady get beaten up.

we do what we think is right at the time......

Archived