April 1St In October ?

gobbledonk

You all know where I got this - question is why a notorious cynic would post such a recommendation.

If you're in the hunt for a wife and want to take a short cut, head over to Tilac and look for #[Number removed - KS]. In my mind, she's one girl working bar who a decent, marriage-minded guy could make a go of it with. She was a waitress for several months but recently started dancing. She's mid-30s, has no kids, is level-headed, mature and doesn't engage in the usual BS most bargirls do. She's one of few girls in the industry whose word you can actually believe, although there's no guarantee that will last. Too much contact with chrome poles seems to play havoc with these girls' moral compass. For the time being at least, I'll stick my neck out and say that she really could be different.

That's either an epiphany or a very cruel sense of humor at work.

You all know where I got this - question is why a notorious cynic would post such a recommendation.

If you're in the hunt for a wife and want to take a short cut, head over to Tilac and look for #[Number removed - KS]. In my mind, she's one girl working bar who a decent, marriage-minded guy could make a go of it with. She was a waitress for several months but recently started dancing. She's mid-30s, has no kids, is level-headed, mature and doesn't engage in the usual BS most bargirls do. She's one of few girls in the industry whose word you can actually believe, although there's no guarantee that will last. Too much contact with chrome poles seems to play havoc with these girls' moral compass. For the time being at least, I'll stick my neck out and say that she really could be different.

That's either an epiphany or a very cruel sense of humor at work.

Poor women, now she has to deal with older men who want to talk instead of doing ST and all expect a perfect GFE and while she isn't permitted to start the talk with "where are are come flom" and "are you here fore holiday or business".

If she is clever she will find some sponsors and get some gold necklaces - but this works only with the "usual BS"...

Yeah, well the "writer" in question (the quotes are there for his inability to spell or put together a grammatical English sentence...and this dolt was a fucking ENGLISH teacher?!) is at this point basically a giant internet troll who happens to have his own websit

More and more, everything he writes, the stubbornly 1994-era "design" of his website, the interviews where he just licks the subjects' asses, his broad stroke claims at defining a scene he self-admittedly hasn't PARTICIPATED in in years, his obviously ridiculous "predictions" for the future of Thailand's nightlife, and "controversial" statements like the one about the Tilac dancer which was referred to by the OP of this thread, seem so obviously and carefully calculated to get a rise out of old-timers who know better, while simultaneously garnering a steady following of "ditto-heads" (that's a Rush Limbaugh reference), clueless newbies who write brown-nosing e-mail after brown-nosing e-mail echoing and praising his columns.

Best to treat him like one would any troll: ignore him long enough, and he will go away.

Archived