Another Female Reporter Groped In Egypt

gobbledonk

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liked the story where after walking thru the Pearly Gates of Paradise, Osama is immediately beaten up by George Washington, Patrick Hnery, James Madison, Thomas Jeffereson, and with over sixty others coming at him he yells to a nearby Angel "this is not what I was promised!"

the Angel replies "we told you you'd get 72 Virginians, what did you think we said?"

72 virgins = 72 wives, sounds like hell to me.

Even if they WERE 72 insatiable nymphos who wanted nothing more than your throbbing lovestick, most of us accept that there really CAN be too much of a good thing. The only people who would seriously think 72 virgins for eternity seemed like a good idea would be sexually deprived males growing up in a repressive religion where women were deemed to be either complete sluts destined for the fires of hell or 'the virgin bride'. Hmm, sounds a lot like the Catholic schools I grew up in ..... :yikes:

'the virgin bride'. Hmm, sounds a lot like the Catholic schools I grew up in ..... :yikes:

My grandmother had the crap beaten out of her so much by the nuns at school that when she was 9 years old she asked her mother, "Do I HAVE to be a Catholic? I don't like them." Her mother said yes, but she got even by marrying a Protestant.

Archived