Little Something Different

Another_Guy

Hi everyone.

I am coming back to BKK for 5 days and I want to find some entertainment. I have done Cowboy and Nana many times. When I stayed for an extended period of time I used to hang out at Route 66.

Where is a good place to find some more up scale, good english speaking ladies on short notice. I am looking for more of the Girlfriend experience instead of just short time.

There used to be a club that would have a lot of college freelancers.

It has been a couple years since I was in town.

Thanks for any advice

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soi 33? The so-called painter bars (since many are named for painters) have "hostesses" who dress well and usually can flash a student ID card (which means they've at least registered). I can't say if their English is that much better, since I always speak Thai to them. You will pay more on Soi 33. Up to you whether it is worth it.

I haven't been there in quite a while, so I can't make any recommendations.

I cant remember the name of the guy who wrote the piece for Stickman, but he claimed he lives in BKK and had initially been quite taken with the 'upscale' girls he found away from the usual lower Suk haunts. As is the case with most of the contributions that end up in Stick's inbox, that rapidly soured and he claimed the girls in those venues are worse than the Soi 4/Cowboy lovelies from Isaan. Something about endlessly pestering him for drinks and showing zero interest when it became apparent that he wasnt going to 'take care' - the usual - but I dont know too many people who met the woman of their dreams in a bar/club. YMMV.

...yeah and gobbie and sayjann meet the woman of their nightmares every time they go into a bar!

below the belt.

i've met many women in bars but rarely one who turned into a nightmare.

yes we fall out when it's either my or her fault but nothing major and i normally see her again.

can only think of one 'nightmare' time but we made it up the next day.

...yeah and gobbie and sayjann meet the woman of their nightmares every time they go into a bar!

Allow me to recap:

1. Ms CP - yep, a nightmare, but entertaining and with some absolutely STUNNING female friends.

2. GFE1 from Patts - had numerous opportunities to rob me blind when I got hammered and passed out in the room - didn't touch a Satang.

3. GFE2 from Patts - same

4. Thai ST from KL - either post-op Katoey or just a gal with a weird vagina. 'Nightmare' in the sense that I gave up after about a minute of weirdness and paid her to GTFO. Vowed never to drink again - right ....

5. Vietnamese ST from KL - easily the worst P4P experience of my life - even worse than streetwalkers in Kings Cross. A vending machine with a vibrating vagina would have been much better.

Only two girls put a dent in the boozy fog of the last decade. One may well have saved my life in an alley out in the boonies and the other is a FLer regular from the Soi 4 carpark. There are a few others who will run up to me in BKK and Patts, but I'm not especially thrilled to see the majority of those gals. I buy a new prepaid phone each trip, and far too many of these girls seem to have me on speed-dial by the end of said trip - clearly, its a government-orchestrated conspiracy. :yikes:

Archived