Glass Ceiling Bar

unit731

• 7 months later...

4th floor now used as dressing room. 3rd floor was packed with girls during the reno downstairs a few weeks ago. 3 sisters work in downstairs bar now the youngest an absolute stunner but questionably of age. If there look for the girls with the lipstick in their hand. They are willing particpants in some body painting ....

flasher,

actually it was not just a private, but viewable place to grope...everyone does that right at their seats lol...part of the general interview process ;)

BUT that view thru side room worked as a ST room with shagging done not so conveniently on the sofa but nonetheless were expected as the regular BF & ST fee were payable :p

sadly the upstairs seems non sustainable, but the young small girls are still there ^^

"The upstairs had a side room where you could grope"

• 5 weeks later...

The Japanese are enthralled by such places - I never saw the fascination. I mean, if I want to look at a girl's snatch, I'll pay to look at it, then wonder what all the fuss was about. Excepting, I mind one time I was high, couldn't sleep while my date did and I looked at this eighteen year old's snatch for about three hours while drinking beer - I'd watch tv for a bit and then get another beer and then have another look at that cute pussy - it really did have me fixated that night, although I was high on something or other. I mind thinking, many middle aged women would kill for such a cute, neat - really quite immaculate pussy. It was like it had been airbrushed. Even now, when I think of pussy, it's that pussy, like it's etched on my brain or something. quite a cute snatch... Maybe those salarymen work too hard?

Archived